Can't Rangers apply to join England

Gers1690

425 members have voted

1. 1. For or Against Rangers joining English football league if possible

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it isnt the brittish premier league, or the uk football conference. Its the ENGLISH football league.

I know people will shoot me down about cardiff/swansea. But they're different, english and welsh law sits differently to scots law. Its far too complicated for me to explain in a short paragraph on here. But have just as much luck getting into La Liga.

Mmmm Spain, now there is thought, how do you do one of those poll things ?

• 3 months later...

Nothing is impossible in football. If I was Charles Green I would be in contact with the English footballing authorities. I'd happily even go in at conference level.

and by what right do you jump over the other leagues and 100's of english clubs.........get in the queue at the bottom..conference at least....

Lets get this done.

And for the Brummie twat hundreds of thousands of Jocks died fighting for these Islands ,and my passport is Brittish.

So piss off .

who gives a shit that was then this is now...and with any luck you'll be a foreign country soon........like ghana....fancy bragging about being good at TOSSING.........LOL

who gives a shit that was then this is now...and with any luck you'll be a foreign country soon........like ghana....fancy bragging about being good at TOSSING.........LOL

I would like to think this Inbred cnut is banned after his slur against our War Dead.Get it done thanks.Back to your Slum in Solihull.

Nothing is impossible in football. If I was Charles Green I would be in contact with the English footballing authorities. I'd happily even go in at conference level.

There is some truth in this. I don't think it's right to say that it can't happen because it hasn't before. The conference's recent statements have made it seem slightly more conceivable.

Obviously there are still loads of obstacles, but who's to say we won't overcome more of them?

Shitting it much that if...IF We ever got into the English leagues we'd rip the pish out of your shitty little team?

not quite as embarrassing as saying you're good at TOSSING.....PMSL....TOSSING and wear SKIRTS....ooohh deary me

There is actually someone from Birmingham less funny than both Jasper Carrot and Lenny Henry. Never thought this was possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Shitting it much that if...IF We ever got into the English leagues we'd rip the pish out of your shitty little team?

why would we be shitting ourselves...nothing but a 3rd division club...in shitland..lol..you're scum and you know it..after manchester do you think we'll have any scumbags from shitland down here...after independence the trains heading to scotland will be full of undesirables(that means non english)...but we know jocks haven't got any balls to vote for independence...now shut the fuck up you aint joining...until you've won the european championship 3 times(new rule to be brought in).....and that fucks you wannabe's up doesn't it...LOL

why would we be shitting ourselves...nothing but a 3rd division club...in shitland..lol..you're scum and you know it..after manchester do you think we'll have any scumbags from shitland down here...after independence the trains heading to scotland will be full of undesirables(that means non english)...but we know jocks haven't got any balls to vote for independence...now shut the fuck up you aint joining...until you've won the european championship 3 times(new rule to be brought in).....and that fucks you wannabe's up doesn't it...LOL

Ban this cunt (tu)

Ban this cunt (tu)

He's still hurting from being horsed 5-2 at Hull on Saturday. Maybe he'll need to revert to the 'Barry Fry' method of ridding his poxy little club (owned by a far eastern businessman) of its inadequacy, the gypsy curse is going strong at the ground named after the patron saint of Scotland! :D Rangers are a bigger club than the one he appears to follow could ever dream of being and thats coming from an Englishman so GIRUY shauny bhoy!