Can't Rangers apply to join England

Gers1690

425 members have voted

1. 1. For or Against Rangers joining English football league if possible

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm English, and I love Scottish football more than English football, but in the current climate Rangers are in, would it be at all possible to join the English football league, particularly now that we're out of Europe for 3years anyway?

I know a lot of Rangers fans are against such a move, but I think it would be good... a great punishment to the SFA and lets see how long it takes for them to crumble and others to attempt to get into the English football league.

We've got Welsh teams playing in England and an English team playing in Scotland. So why not?

oh here we go again this old chesnut.there is no way the f.a the premiership ,uefa and fifa will ever allow this particular scenario.it is not going to happen. :sleep1:

you hypocritical jocks dont fool us english.loyal to the queen,who gives a fuck.after the scots led labour government,the last thing we want to do is help anymore free loading jocks.any how were will you play your home matches,they'll be selling ibrox any time now.so grow a pair and vote for independence,then at least you'll fuck celtics chances up of joining english football.seriously though,give up football.you're crap at it....take up the scottish national sport instead....which is.....TOSSING.......ENGLAND FOREVER Britain NEVER.....

shaun the pacific bum boy more like.this load of crap is directly from the snp department of wind ups.away and take a flying fuck to yourself ya septic poofter

Disclaimer :

Although I live in Birmingham I can honestly state that I have no idea who 'shaun the brummie' is.

I suspect he might be a 'Bluenose', which in Birmingham does NOT mean a Rangers Fan, but means the Dummies (Birmingham City).

EDIT : To answer the topic, I have to agree with those who say Rangers playing in the English League will not happen.

Lets get this done.

And for the Brummie twat hundreds of thousands of Jocks died fighting for these Islands ,and my passport is Brittish.

So piss off .

I wouldn't get pissed off by the "Brummie" Nacho. Certainly not one that can't master the intricacies of putting a space after a comma.

"Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

The time to apply for England was over the summer there with the new holding company being made to re-apply for the scottish league ----- Don't see a similar chance now unless major reconstruction takes place with all four home countries and/or europe. Pity as we're being held back by morons up here that certainly have NO vision other than their own agenda.

The time to apply for England was over the summer there with the new holding company being made to re-apply for the scottish league ----- Don't see a similar chance now unless major reconstruction takes place with all four home countries and/or europe. Pity as we're being held back by morons up here that certainly have NO vision other than their own agenda.

The home countries will never reconstruct anything whilst Sky holds the cards. The English Premiership is their bread and butter, they wouldn't consider changing the set up for a second and the FA wouldn't dream of giving up the Sky money.

The home countries will never reconstruct anything whilst Sky holds the cards. The English Premiership is their bread and butter, they wouldn't consider changing the set up for a second and the FA wouldn't dream of giving up the Sky money.

Ahhhhhh...BUT...SKY is also the key to it all...They sooooo wish Rangers were in the Premiership...and if they could they would add weight to it....

:21:

Ahhhhhh...BUT...SKY is also the key to it all...They sooooo wish Rangers were in the Premiership...and if they could they would add weight to it....

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm, but if Sky truly wanted us in the Premiership, we'd be there.

Do you mean the spl or epl - i'd not be too enthusiastic about the spl - every game would be incredibly hostile. Far moreso than ever before.

As far as i'm concerned, fuckthespl - there may be an option for a european league - and that's where we should go.

I'm English, and I love Scottish football more than English football, but in the current climate Rangers are in, would it be at all possible to join the English football league, particularly now that we're out of Europe for 3years anyway?

I know a lot of Rangers fans are against such a move, but I think it would be good... a great punishment to the SFA and lets see how long it takes for them to crumble and others to attempt to get into the English football league.

We've got Welsh teams playing in England and an English team playing in Scotland. So why not?

Good idea, suprised no one has thought of this before,

I Voted no, but can see the Merits of a move in a financial sense and taking the team to a better level by being able to buy better players and play in a more competitive league.

But i see us as a Scottish club and think we should do our best to help make Scottish football more competitive but first we have to get rid of the corrupt cunts at the SFA/SPL who are killing the Scottish game.