Someone with twitter can we see wtf Alex Thomson is going on about

j1mgg

One thing I will say is every person that works for our club should be made to sign a confidentiality form for therest of their life. We have had too many wankers more than happy to spout their mouth off to anyone that will listen.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible things going on in the chapel all the time :disappointment:

Away ye go! take thomson out the equation - he's a fishing journo - but at this stage it hard to see who hasn't been at it with the club finances over the years! Serious - would it surprise you? Enough of the drip drip and get all this crap in the open!

Away ye go! take thomson out the equation - he's a fishing journo - but at this stage it hard to see who hasn't been at it with the club finances over the years! Serious - would it surprise you? Enough of the drip drip and get all this crap in the open!

Oh dear

Haven't you got a giro to cash in the morning

Personally i am sick to the back teeth of these attacks. Its fucking constant and absolutely out of order.

If such tactics were adopted against, say the Asian community there would be worldwide condemnation.

But its ok cos its just rangers.

We need to fight the cunts, i can't believe no cunt is taking these cunts on.

The more they kick us and get away with it the weaker we become.

The rfff need to get Donald Findlay back to fight our corner. This is fucking scandalous.

The lack of fightback from Rangers is more a worry than what Fucking league we will be playing in.

Dont roll over and take this shite after more shite.

If people believe Reagan is at it then we should employ someone to investigate him fully.

Sending emails to the sfa and peacefull demonstrations will get us fucking no where. Except laughed at.

Until we get a decent PR team in place and a decent lawyer who will bat these fucking constant claims back down the throats of these rhats then we will always be vulnerable.

Enough is enough.

As Big Jock Wallace once said "lets get the battle fever on"

OTHERWISE? ????

Personally i am sick to the back teeth of these attacks. Its fucking constant and absolutely out of order.

If such tactics were adopted against, say the Asian community there would be worldwide condemnation.

But its ok cos its just rangers.

We need to fight the cunts, i can't believe no cunt is taking these cunts on.

The more they kick us and get away with it the weaker we become.

The rfff need to get Donald Findlay back to fight our corner. This is fucking scandalous.

The lack of fightback from Rangers is more a worry than what Fucking league we will be playing in.

Dont roll over and take this shite after more shite.

If people believe Reagan is at it then we should employ someone to investigate him fully.

Sending emails to the sfa and peacefull demonstrations will get us fucking no where. Except laughed at.

Until we get a decent PR team in place and a decent lawyer who will bat these fucking constant claims back down the throats of these rhats then we will always be vulnerable.

Enough is enough.

As Big Jock Wallace once said "lets get the battle fever on"

OTHERWISE? ????

You are a sad, sad bastard. A cautionary tale, a failure of life. Is the smell too bitter over in the darkside ?

One of the micks on my Facebook said it relates to payments made to Hugh Dallas don't think so though.

What goes on in the mind of timmy, latest myth going around is Dallas was on an ebt.

Rangers used a tax avoidance measure on an illegal off the books bride to a referee :lol:

You are a sad, sad bastard. A cautionary tale, a failure of life. Is the smell too bitter over in the darkside ?

Hold on - what have i said that's wrong? I said it's time we got to the bottom of what these payments were all about? Are you saying the fans shouldn't know? The club has been shafted yet I'm getting in the next for not believing a word anyone says anymore???

right...

Hold on - what have i said that's wrong? I said it's time we got to the bottom of what these payments were all about? Are you saying the fans shouldn't know? The club has been shafted yet I'm getting in the next for not believing a word anyone says anymore???

right...

You've already given yourself away quite some time ago. You are now here for our entertainment.

One thing I will say is every person that works for our club should be made to sign a confidentiality form for therest of their life. We have had too many wankers more than happy to spout their mouth off to anyone that will listen.

And the 'fans groups'

What goes on in the mind of timmy, latest myth going around is Dallas was on an ebt.

Rangers used a tax avoidance measure on an illegal off the books bride to a referee :lol:

I didn't know what it was just seen someone post about him being bribed by us got to be bullshit you would imagine. He hardly did us any favours when he was in charge.