tombomb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But, Mr Milne said 300 sheeep fans buying season tickets would be alright.

Haha every time I see that quote it makes me laugh, the guys clearly got no grasp on reality.

The money his bitter wee fans spend coming to watch us when we come to town help keep his head above water.

A fact he will soon learn when we're not there to pay his bills.

Sorry guys but we have all been outraged by the gloating of other fans at our plight. Most of the above post just puts the posters on their level. :anguish:

to what degree?

are we meant to just sit back and take all the shit they throw at us? aberdeen to a degree have been the most vocal(supporter) wise and good riddance.

fuck them dirty sheep shagging bastards may there club rot like they have wished upon us(difference being we are to big to die)

Sorry guys but we have all been outraged by the gloating of other fans at our plight. Most of the above post just puts the posters on their level. :anguish:

I haven't been outraged by any other fans to be honest, and I will merrily laugh at clubs who get into financial trouble as and when I see fit.

Turkeys who want to vote for Xmas.

"Kill Rangers or I'll kill my own club."

There will be a certain delicious irony about the emphatic 97% NO in their fan vote being followed by YES vote and them starving their own club.

I'm getting a vision of Violet Elizabeth shrieking, "I'll scweam and scweam and sceam", just to get their own way.

Ruined by their own obsessive hatred of us, potentially.

Turkeys who want to vote for Xmas.

"Kill Rangers or I'll kill my own club."

There will be a certain delicious irony about the emphatic 97% NO in their fan vote being followed by YES vote and them starving their own club.

I'm getting a vision of Violet Elizabeth shrieking, "I'll scweam and scweam and sceam", just to get their own way.

Ruined by their own obsessive hatred of us, potentially.

Does this mean that if we stay in the SPL they will offer us three stands?

Well they can fukkin ram them

Ewe guys!

:rolleyes:

Celtic Football Club ----The Peados Of Humans

Aberdeen fc - The Peados of sheep

BAAAAAAAA BAAAAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA RAM A LAMB A DING DONG SHEEP SHAG SHEEP SHAG SHEEP BOOBALEE BOOBALLEE SHOOE UP

The snide comments I've had from some of the guys I work with over the last few months has been brutal. They would be happy to finish 9th in the league as long as they beat us once, says it all really.

Can't understand how you could hate a team more than you love your own. I for one won't be losing any sleep if they crumble.

I love the dude who wants to go bust.... doesn't seem to realise that they will need someone to actually want to buy them.

I would foresee a property developer buying the assets so they can sell the stadium to Poundland.

There is a helluva lot of gas built up under their stadium will need to be burnt off for anyone looking to build on it..............preferably during one of their home games say against spud-u-like

"...Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal and compromise, by trading in our integrity and failing to treat life and others in our life, with respect and dignity.

That's really where the truest and the most tragic failures comes from, they come making the choice to betray another soul, and in turn, giving up a peice of your own.”

José N. Harris, Mi Vida

"...Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal and compromise, by trading in our integrity and failing to treat life and others in our life, with respect and dignity.

That's really where the truest and the most tragic failures comes from, they come making the choice to betray another soul, and in turn, giving up a peice of your own.”

José N. Harris, Mi Vida

Your on a quotation mission tonight