Whittaker & Naismith not transferring to newco

jmo21

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted at Naismith statement, what the fuck is he thinking? Just tell us the fucking truth.. His comment about the club not existing in its original form reeks of timothy! Oh well, best of luck guys i hope you enjoy the obscurity that beckons

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

Steven Whittaker: I owe no loyalty to new company. I was loyal to old #Rangers.

SW: I've been disappointed with lack of contact from Charles Green. I've received just one email during entire process. #Rangers

SW: it's purely a footballing decision. It's a new company. There's no history there. #Rangers

Find it a bit odd they dont seem to have at least spoken to Ally before coming out with their piss poor statements in the media.

Statement fron Naisy especially, reads like something a mhank would make up.

Sounds like a statement that phil 3 names would write

Well done charlie with your underhanded transfers and threats you have cost us probably most of the first team players IMO. Gets more worrying every day, was prepared to give green and co a chance but today not so sure but I'm well hacked off with losing naismith in particular today.

SW: it's purely a footballing decision. It's a new company. There's no history there. #Rangers

Stab this bastard

What a fucking retard. BBC lapping this up. Hope you end up in the conference ye prick

I was prepared to stand by the players decisions to leave for football;ing reasons but the comments these cunts are coming out with are fucking sickening, I hope they fucking burn in hell the pair of them!!

Fucking raging!

These fuckers earn more in a month than I earn a year.

More in two years than I'll probably earn in my lifetime. And I'm supposed to feel sorry for them?

It just feels like a massive betrayal.

How much money have we put into the club as a percentage of our annual income? Tickets, travel, merchandise etc.

I have always stood and applauded former players upon their return to Ibrox at presentations, but have nothing but enmity for these deserters. Feel physically sick and there's more to come.

It's hard typing on an iPhone when you're shaking with anger.