Whittaker & Naismith not transferring to newco

jmo21

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm worried about now is when Sheffield Untited fans warned us " Charles Green he's gonna sell your team" and now it's actually happening whether or not we wanted to believe it.

Wouldn't be so bad if he was actually 'selling' it rather than letting them walk away for nothing!

Pressure to do what?

The treatment of Green by some has been disgusting. Yeah be wary, but remember we have no alternative, the man is trying his very best for Rangers. (Can't say the same about certain players)

Pressure to tell us more info about his plans and who his investors are and how much money they have put In

Pressure to do what?

The treatment of Green by some has been disgusting. Yeah be wary, but remember we have no alternative, the man is trying his very best for Rangers. (Can't say the same about certain players)

Sorry, but there is no way you know this. He could simply be trying the best for himself to make as much money as possible, which doesn't neccesarily mean the best for Rangers.

The jury is, or at least should be, very much out on him.

The BBC twitter lunatic is taking great pride in this, just remember that

How very true, him and a few others are loving this.

Anyway I am so fucking annoyed with these players I will do the only thing I can do to support our great club and that is go along tomorrow and renew my season ticket.

To sell or to tell us more about his plans, who his investors are etc

The main investors are Zeus Capital, they hold the power in.this, as for selling, nobody wants to pay the going rate, we have had McColls derisory 6million bid and nothing more, and those taig chancers on a wind up. Not much of a bidding war.

Disgusted with the way Naismith & Whittaker have handled this

The New Co comment we dont know anything about is shameful

If they want to go for more money at least give the club and fans the real reason and a chance of some transfer cash - which would be peanuts compared to their real value anyway!

If their stance dosent change I would never welcome either back at Ibrox as a player or fan!

I really hope this is all about putting pressure on Green to sell. Otherwise Naismith goes down as a complete bawbag after that statement.

I wonder where he is going to and given that it's about money I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to the Taig. Lawwell would make Shagger, Davis or Naismith the best paid player at the Piggery if they jumped ship just to get one over us.

Rangers as a club are far more important than Steven Naismith and Steven Whittaker.

I thank them for what they have helped us achieve in their time at the club but we move on and that is the most important thing.