Whittaker & Naismith not transferring to newco

jmo21

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Walters consortium was a joke, they didn't have the funds to take over so how can you say.the might have stayed.

They were hardly a joke, they put a bid in and it was rejected so they withdrew their interest.

Of course they might have stayed, they also might not have. It's all a hypothetical situation.

All I'm trying to rationalise is why all of these players who showed no signs of wanting away when they knew what the situation was going to be are now suddenly releasing statements to the media even when Green's said meeting are forthcoming and they can't leave.

Don't blame the players for showing ambition and looking after their bank accounts.

Blame the people who are lining up to kill our club.

As for Whittaker, he can count himself lucky, very lucky, to be able to say he played for the Rangers. Shite defender who came from a shite club and who keeps shite for friends.

He'll end up at another shite club.

I really don't see any of the players leaving being able to play for another team at the start of the season. Wylde is still awaiting clearance from Uefa to play for Bolton and he left back in February.

The courts will be busy after the 4th July not only with players wanting to tear up their contracts but between Dunfermline and Dundee to see who goes up if we are put down a division.

We all want clarification on what is happening but it is fairly disappointing to see players making their minds up before a decision on our future has been made

Walters consortium was a joke, they didn't have the funds to take over so how can you say.the might have stayed.

They did have the finds, they just chose not to use them.

I respect Whittaker for not making excuses, and having the balls to say he basically wanted to just move on. But Naismith has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

No idea what he was thinking putting that statement together. We as a fan base have been fed enough bullshit over the past decade, just tell us the truth.

They were hardly a joke, they put a bid in and it was rejected so they withdrew their interest.

Of course they might have stayed, they also might not have. It's all a hypothetical situation.

All I'm trying to rationalise is why all of these players who showed no signs of wanting away when they knew what the situation was going to be are now suddenly releasing statements to the media even when Green's said meeting are forthcoming and they can't leave.

It is now clear that Green talks nonsense , first the CVA , now this - has he made a statement yet ?

Don't blame the players for showing ambition

Aye, because playing at Leeds or Wigan or Birmingham or Cardiff is a sure sign of ambition for Whittaker.

Maybe Blackpool or Reading for McCabe?

And the heady heights of Everton or Fulham for Naismith?

It is now clear that Green talks nonsense , first the CVA , now this - has he made a statement yet ?

Another who doesn't have facts so goes on the anti green route, I'll ask you aswell. Who else put up

Whittaker wanted away at the end of his first season as he couldn't handle the pressure and abuse when he fucked up, and fuck up he did playing in front of Alan Hutton. Fuck him!

Disappointed with Naismith, he spent half his Rangers career on the treatment table an was paid handsomely for it.