Whittaker & Naismith not transferring to newco

jmo21

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just remember guys

the badge on the front of the shirt will ALWAYS be bigger than the name on the back .

if they dont want to stay and fight in the trenches with the rest of us , good riddance . we are better of without their kind .

My question is, will big Lee be the only one left? I cant imagine anyone else staying, Naismith and Whittaker have just paved the way for the rest of them to wriggle out the door. If a "diehard bear" like Naismith doesn't want to hang around why would anyone else?

Whittaker's comments were ill-advised, poorly chosen and totally disrespectful. They should have used the presser to tell the support just why they don't want to play for this Yorkshire Puddin' but instead they hid behind flimsy excuses, disappointed in the pair of them for not being truthful.

My question is, will big Lee be the only one left? I cant imagine anyone else staying, Naismith and Whittaker have just paved the way for the rest of them to wriggle out the door. If a "diehard bear" like Naismith doesn't want to hang around why would anyone else?

If he is, it's just as well he can play centre back, centre mid and up-front :D

Look at the bills they will have to pay.

No one is saying sympathy for the poor little rich boys but it's not as simple as people make out to take a paycut however much you are on. Easy to preach on MB's about this nonsense but you would all do the same in their position.

Aye fair enough (tu).

Should count themselves lucky that what they make in a few weeks most people won't make in a year, especially that cunt whittaker nearly 100k a month, PRICK!!

Maybe if Whittaker hadn't fucked up in Europe we wouldn't be where we are today, we will never know

What these two cunts have shown is a complete lack of integrity

There's that word again

Said it in another thread, Whittaker didn't seem to bother about a lack of European Football last year.