Whittaker & Naismith not transferring to newco

jmo21

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pair of Dicks. To leave for nothing is criminal in the circumsatnces. For Naisie exspecially. Theyre only looking out for themselves. They know the mess were in. We could of got a couple of million for Naismith when WBA bid. Gutted. So much for not walkin away. Woodnt suprise me if Liewell and Septic didnt try to sign some of our players for free. at that point I take to the streets. Fed up facing Timmy at work, OK to say ignore the Taigs but I'm ready to explode. WATP

Pair of Dicks. To leave for nothing is criminal in the circumsatnces. For Naisie exspecially. Theyre only looking out for themselves. They know the mess were in. We could of got a couple of million for Naismith when WBA bid. Gutted. So much for not walkin away. Woodnt suprise me if Liewell and Septic didnt try to sign some of our players for free. at that point I take to the streets. Fed up facing Timmy at work, OK to say ignore the Taigs but I'm ready to explode. WATP

I am the same mate, I am genuinely scared that I am going to lose my job soon for setting about someone

Ness is getting tore into them. Looks like Ness will be staying then.

Jamie Ness ‏@JamieFukinNess

Whittaker is a scumbag, trying to throw the club and its history under the bus so he can chase cash in England #Wank

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

FFS its a fake account Jamie ness is not on twitter

Ness is getting tore into them. Looks like Ness will be staying then.

Jamie Ness ‏@JamieFukinNess

Whittaker is a scumbag, trying to throw the club and its history under the bus so he can chase cash in England #Wank

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Fake account mate.

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

Steven Naismith: I won't transfer to a company I know nothing about. Know little about Charles Green or his investors. Too much uncertainty