Good Luck Naisy

From someone who had torn ligaments in the past and went through surgery, you are a cunt my friend, no need for that

What because you've had torn ligaments your now best buds? Never has our club been so low, we're on our fucking knees here and so called born and bred Rangers fans are leaving this club they love for their own personal benefit!! Fuck that.

Your right I dont just wish his careers ruined, I hope he has the most miserable life in the world.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, at 9 years old - fair play to the wee man :praise:

Him and myself were on the rangers website when the club decided to gift us, the fans, the No12 top he asked what does that mean. I told him that no-one on the pitch will wear the no12 jersey as it belongs to the fans and its to show that the fans are part of the club. So when i took him for to get his new, new top he asked for the no12 as he wanted to be of the squad.

while he was to be admired for the paycut he took,, the way he has went about this and his comments about us not being the same club have nulified all that in my eyes,, even the comments about not reporting for any training or meetings is a complete kick in the balls to Ally McCoist

he can go fuck himself and he will NEVER play at a club thats bigger or better than us

Everton or West Brom im reading today are in for them,, enjoy your bulging bank accounts ya greedy cunts cause there will be no bulging trophy cabinet to go with it

Naismith went about all of this in the worst imaginable way, the rat said it wasn't about money but constantly refered to the wage cut he took...that saved non-playing staff's jobs! he cant pick and choose where his pay-cut helped as the wage cuts were to fund the remaining games of the season.

He tried to make it sound as if his pay cut saved jobs as a fact..as if he should be thanked!

I'm sure nobody is hurting more than Nasiy with the way things have gone with the club.

He deserves to play at a higher level than Division 1.

Wont be popular on here, but good luck Steven Naismith. (tu)

after watching his interview,i disagree with you there.

fuck him and his lies.

Between him and fucking Gough, who the fuck feeds these ppl all this shit? these are meant to be employees and ex employees of Rangers Football Club,you would have thought that they would know a bit about "history" etc, instead of saying that Rangers no longer exist! Its fucking breathtaking that no one at Ibrox is coming out and telling everyone that a lot of ppl have got this "new club" scenario totally fucking wrong, for fuck sake Ally or someone at Ibrox, can you please make a formal statement with regards to this issue of our history, its just getting beyond a fucking joke now!

aye,i was thinking that yesterday. (tu)

What because you've had torn ligaments your now best buds? Never has our club been so low, we're on our fucking knees here and so called born and bred Rangers fans are leaving this club they love for their own personal benefit!! Fuck that.

Your right I dont just wish his careers ruined, I hope he has the most miserable life in the world.

No, he's a prick, but actually wishing harm on someone is out of order. I hope he fails wherever he goes and has a shocking football career, but I don't hope he won't be able to walk or burn in a fire.

No, he's a prick, but actually wishing harm on someone is out of order. I hope he fails wherever he goes and has a shocking football career, but I don't hope he won't be able to walk or burn in a fire.

I hope he catches aids.

When I think of all the times I stood outside Ibrox and some away grounds to meet these players, in the rain and shine, just to get a glimpse of what I saw as a wee hero, a wee part of the club I loved so much. It really feels like a slap in the face to EVERY fan who did the same. EVERY fan who saves up just to go the games, or buy the merchandise, PAID good money to get these guys f****** names on their shirts because it meant something.

For players like Naisy and Whitaker to turn their back on the club that has made them ANYTHING!!! The club thats accepted and taken them to heart (even when in all honesty, they are no Messi's) but they were ours. I am very disspointed and an easily emotional woman and it is so sad to hear their pathetic attempts to justify their decisions when they are NEEDED most, try to pretend its not jumping ship. That is exactly what it is, well good luck finding a GOOD club that will take you and make you the hero you were to us.

After this I have to agree with what someone said earlier in the thread. After choosing to leave in our time of need, they better not turn up at any games, no legends reunion, no hall of fame diners, as they say :-

"If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success"

Victim?

Naismith?

Naw sorry but your having a fucking laugh mate.

Do you think he wanted to be in he position where leaving Rangers was even in question?

He was on top of the world here, you just had too look at his face every time he scored.

Some of his words were out of order but he has done enough for us to forgive him and wish him well.

Do you think he wanted to be in he position where leaving Rangers was even in question?

He was on top of the world here, you just had too look at his face every time he scored.

Some of his words were out of order but he has done enough for us to forgive him and wish him well.

Why because he scored some goals and won a few titles as part of our squad?

Sorry but when you say those things about my club who I pay a fortune to go and support then you can fuck right off and I owe them nothing at all, they owe all of us the decency to be straight and tell us the real reasons for them leaving..

What we got was a pile of taig patter which was a Fuck You to the thousands who chanted their names every other week.

So no they don’t go with my best wished and Naismith can get to fuck away from Ibrox forever.

Why because he scored some goals and won a few titles as part of our squad?

Sorry but when you say those things about my club who I pay a fortune to go and support then you can fuck right off and I owe them nothing at all, they owe all of us the decency to be straight and tell us the real reasons for them leaving..

What we got was a pile of taig patter which was a Fuck You to the thousands who chanted their names every other week.

So no they don’t go with my best wished and Naismith can get to fuck away from Ibrox forever.

That was the real reason for Naismith leaving though.

He could have touted himself all over England at the end of last season if he wanted and could have easily found a new club if he was so desperate to leave.

He's leaving because he (wrongly) thinks that Rangers aren't the same club as before.

Its possible that he's had his head filled with pish.

Would he really want to risk getting injured in Division 1 where his career could be finished ?

Its a decision which hurts me so badly but its one which i can understand.

He fine well knows he was going to be sold as he is 1 of only 3 assets we have at the club and we will need to cash in so I don’t buy this div 1 nonsense as it stands we still don’t know where we are playing next season.

Never mind the fact we stuck by him and paid him handsomely for sitting out for a year and a half crocked, was it too much to stick with us for a month or so and the club could receive some money to try and re build ourselves? Is he not a diehard bluenose?

I’m sorry but he get’s hee haw respect from me and I wish him all the worst wherever he ends up. He shat all over The Rangers support (One he considers himself part of) so I find it astonishing you are on here trying to defend his actions.

He is done with rangers and rangers is done with him, he means nothing to our club now…not a fucking thing.