Good Luck Naisy

All these players that are now leaving, I say fair enough, you have to look after yourself.

The big thing that grates with me is they could have transferred to newco, still have their exit clause, Rangers would get some transfer money and so would they.

The are just being too greedy, none more so than Naismith.

Bang on , Fuck Naismith, Rangers man my arse.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, fuck naismith.

We stood buy the cunt twice when he blew his cruciates, paid him for a year on the sidelines...and this is how he repays us.

ungrateful fucker, and that goes for anyone else who has lined thier pockets playing for us and wans to fuck off now that the going is tough.

Hear hear Gogzy. Perfectly summed up imho. I WAS a huge fan of Naismith. WAS. sad.gif

Fuck him, that statement was the single worst piece of anti-Rangers propaganda since we went into admin. That's provided more ammunition for the bheasts than anything the media have written over the last few months.

His quote will be brought up by every tarrier from now to the day I die.

That'll be fuckin right. Had they waited to find out what league were goin to be in etc, id have understood. The simple fact is theyre jumpin ship, they know if they turn up for training and accept that first pay pack, it'll be a whole lot harder for them to argue their case and win.

Judas', and will never be forgiven

Here's the deal, he can Fuck off with that waist of Space Whittaker. What a shit Player he was.

Now here is what will happen with those Two .Naismith will go to say West Ham or Southampton ,no disrespect to those Clubs but he will regret this , maybe not now but in the Long run .

Because both those Clubs will if not one will be Relegated again, to the Championship where he will languish at that Level for the rest of his Career.

Whittaker is about Cardiff City Level that's it , and trust me from there it will be downhill after that.

Lafferty will end his career in the Lower English div, maybe Rochdale or some Team like that only Aluko and Bocanegra will succeed at a High level when they leave us .

Davis if when he decides to jump id say Wigan or Maybe WBA , and hang about the Bottom for a few Years.

They can all Piss off as far as I am concerned, and forget the statements Please .Just go.

Here's the deal, he can Fuck off with that waist of Space Whittaker. What a shit Player he was.

Now here is what will happen with those Two .Naismith will go to say West Ham or Southampton ,no disrespect to those Clubs but he will regret this , maybe not now but in the Long run .

Because both those Clubs will if not one will be Relegated again, to the Championship where he will languish at that Level for the rest of his Career.

Whittaker is about Cardiff City Level that's it , and trust me from there it will be downhill after that.

Lafferty will end his career in the Lower English div, maybe Rochdale or some Team like that only Aluko and Bocanegra will succeed at a High level when they leave us .

Davis if when he decides to jump id say Wigan or Maybe WBA , and hang about the Bottom for a few Years.

They can all Piss off as far as I am concerned, and forget the statements Please .Just go.

Naismith and the other players could have been legends. Up there with the best and greatest Rangers players ever.

When Juventus were relegated truly world class players such as Del Piero and Buffon stuck with them. They could have moved to top European clubs but their love of Juve made them want to stay and see them back to the top.

Hang your heads in shame Naismith, Whittaker, McCabe et al. Whatever you may acheive in your career this will haunt you for the rest of your days.

Its in bad times when you really find out who your true friends are. Naismith is no longer a friend of ours. Jumping ship after all we have done for him whilst he was out injured for long spells. Unforgivable IMO

If that's the way he is feeling about us, I want him nowhere near our club.

The Men who are prepared to rise, prepared to fight for the Legacy of the Gallant Pioneers and to in turn, become as legendary as they are..

That is what we now await, step up and play, become an integral part of our unsurpassed history; To reach new heights with the love of the the fans driving you forward....Now is the time!

Its an opportunity most of us can only dream of but it is someone's reality, rise to the challenge.

Anyone wishing them luck needs their head examined. They know they'll need nerves of steel to put up with the abuse that's coming, and they don't have the consitution to withstand it, pure and simple. Good riddance.

I bet he felt the pain and guilt of leaving us the way he did for like all of five minutes. Now he's probably feeling relieved it's all over and he is away, but Stevie remember in a few years when all this shit blows over and the Rangers are back to their Rightful position as this country's premier club, playing in Europe and winning league titles and cup's every season, and your struggling in some shitty English team fighting relegation, remember that feeling and what you walked away from. Their is obviously no loyalty towards our club from Naismith. He is a greedy wee rat bastard and I wish him nothing but failure in the future because of the way he left us and the comments he made to try and 'justify' why he left.