Good Luck Naisy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe for a second Naismith believes we are dead.

" I am extremely proud of the actions we took but I am disappointed and angry that Rangers no longer exists in its original form."

We paid his wages and stuck by him when he could have been thrown on the scrapheap.

Fuck him. Fuck all of them that run away chasing money when our club need them to stand firm, like true Rangers men.

Those that run away against Ally's wishes deserve to be treated like the scum they are. They should never be allowed into Ibrox again and all trace of them removed from the club.

If we end up in Div 3, the players could have spoken to Ally and the bosses and asked permission to leave if they saw fit. But to jump in our hour of need, when nothing is yet decided, is unforgivable.

Would have begrudgingly wished them both good luck. Their statements an comments though were nothing short of a disgrace. Hope the club make a statement pointing out their imbecilic inaccuracies

This, this and this. My feelings and thoughts in a nutshell. (tu)

I'm sure nobody is hurting more than Nasiy with the way things have gone with the club.

He deserves to play at a higher level than Division 1.

Wont be popular on here, but good luck Steven Naismith. (tu)

Just seen him on SSN.

Hurting? By the look on his face - No, not one fcukin bit.

You can wish him good luck - but you will be a minority within our support.

Whittaker has never claimed to be a Rangers man - Naismith on the other hand.......

Between him and fucking Gough, who the fuck feeds these ppl all this shit? these are meant to be employees and ex employees of Rangers Football Club,you would have thought that they would know a bit about "history" etc, instead of saying that Rangers no longer exist! Its fucking breathtaking that no one at Ibrox is coming out and telling everyone that a lot of ppl have got this "new club" scenario totally fucking wrong, for fuck sake Ally or someone at Ibrox, can you please make a formal statement with regards to this issue of our history, its just getting beyond a fucking joke now!

I'm sure nobody is hurting more than Nasiy with the way things have gone with the club.

He deserves to play at a higher level than Division 1.

Wont be popular on here, but good luck Steven Naismith. (tu)

nah, fuck naismith.

We stood buy the cunt twice when he blew his cruciates, paid him for a year on the sidelines...and this is how he repays us.

ungrateful fucker, and that goes for anyone else who has lined thier pockets playing for us and wans to fuck off now that the going is tough.

nah, fuck naismith.

We stood buy the cunt twice when he blew his cruciates, paid him for a year on the sidelines...and this is how he repays us.

ungrateful fucker, and that goes for anyone else who has lined thier pockets playing for us and wans to fuck off now that the going is tough.

That's the hardest thing

We're talking about a guy who couldn't break in to our first team for a while, suffered two very bad injuries, now that's the ideal candidate to be sold in a transfer window but we showed him loyalty, paid his wages and gave him the chances he needed to break in to the first team and win the fans over

And this is how we're repaid.

I've no interest in Naismith any longer and couldn't care less where he plays or whether his career flops. He's a cretin who has turned his back on the Club in its time of need. He will not be remembered fondly in the annuls of Rangers.

I've no interest in Naismith any longer and couldn't care less where he plays or whether his career flops. He's a cretin who has turned his back on the Club in its time of need. He will not be remembered fondly in the annuls of Rangers.

My thoughts also