Charles green

Chef

NECK on line here, I'm backing him in this till anyone can show me where he is wrong.

I back his statement today also, rangers are my concern and not group loyalties or the likes.

Green don't let me down please.

Naisy I openly apologised on here backing you after writing you off in the earlier days, well I will remember you for the wrong reasons now.

Green camp till given reason not to, thr.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NECK on line here, I'm backing him in this till anyone can show me where he is wrong.

I back his statement today also, rangers are my concern and not group loyalties or the likes.

Naisy I openly apologised on here backing you after writing you off in the earlier days, well I will remember you for the wrong reasons now.

Fair shout mate.... (tu)

Agree till now he's done nothing wrong seems to be getting a lot of hassle for having the temerity to actually stump up the cash to save us.

While others done nothing but work the media.

I have been in the Green camp up until now but im starting to get nervous, there are still unanswered questions regarding investors and finances to take us forward, now we have players deserting us it is looking pretty poor for the foreseeable future, imagine we did end up staying in the SPL only to find we cant compete through lack of players and finances, Green you better have a game plan.

I make a Case to never slate players on here ever, but I'm slowly losing my sanity and am gonna take a wee break fae the net and watch the football, afterall that's what rangers are all about and I can't wait to actually get back to that point.

My family don't cause this much hassle in my life.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong to back Green but why all of a sudden are these guys jumping ship?

They are back to their original salaries (TUPE) so why are they not waiting until July 4th to see what league we are going to?

If we are tossed out the SPL then we would have understood them if they wanted a move.

I just dont understand why they are leaving now - It makes no sense as it is turning our support against them BIG TIME.

Are they being backed into a corner and being asked to sign to the 'Newco' with immediate effect?

It was Aluko and McCabe yesterday, and Naismith and Whittaker today.

God knows what tomorrow will bring.

Green you better have a game plan.

I think his game plan involved SPL or at the worst (in his eyes) 1st Division. I think he expected these players to be part of the eqation.

A contingency plan would be more important now.

Green you better have a game plan.

I think his game plan involved SPL or at the worst (in his eyes) 1st Division. I think he expected these players to be part of the equation.

A contingency plan would be more important now.

have to say its known I have my doubts , but i will back green till he gives us reason not to , no more split loyalty from any of us WATP

I think it's a bit rich that Green is complaining that the players are walking away for nothing.

Green bought the whole club for £5 million including the stadium and Murray park and was probably about to sell all the players with a value.

Still seen nothing in this Green guy that doesn't set him apart from Whyte.

Depending on how M'Lud looks on the explanations that he has requested from D&P and their solicitors Charlie and all of us could end up back at square one, what a clusterfuck that would be.

I feel sorry for Green tbh, if you look at another Rangers forum the amount of abuse the guy is getting is ridculous.

Every minor bump in the road is his fault now, forget that the club was badly run for the last 26 years anything and everything is being laid at his door by some.

Thing i can't grasp here is we are facing so many challenges at the minute yet some see Green the guy who is trying to fix them as the problem and nothing else.

I fear for the club if the anyone but Green brigade get their way, he might just get the hump and sell to the first idiot that comes along like Murray did.

I'm not saying youre right or wrong to back Green by why all of a sudden are these guys jumpimg ship?

They are back to their original salaries (TUPE) so why are they not waiting until July 4th to see what league we are going to?

If we are tossed out the SPL then we would have understood them if they wanted a move.

I just dont understand why they are leaving now - It makes no sense as it is turning our support against them BIG TIME.

Are they being backed into a corner and being asked to sign to the 'Newco' with immediate effect?

They aren't leaving now, they are expressing their option to not transfer within the 28 day period that TUPE requires. The fact that TUPE doesn't have anything in it with regards to player registration has not only left them open to breach of contract but it has in all likelyhood ended any Rangers career they had if it transpires TUPE doesn't apply.

Personally, they are all showing themselves for the greedy self serving twats that they really are. Yes they took pay cuts, but to express they wish to opt out and deny any transfer fee to the club is simply ludicrous. Barring Aluko who's contract is up at the end of June they really are taking the absolute piss.

As for Naismith, he spent the best part of 3 years on the sidelines injured, earning money for his own inability to tackle properly. We rewarded him with a new long term contract and that's how he thinks he should pay back the supporters who spent their hard earned money through the gates in order to pay his fucking salary.

Whittaker, however, can fuck right off. Underperformed and overpaid last season. Him leaving, if reports of his salary were true, is a stroke of luck and we should buy him his train ticket to the championship.

I am really angry at the way these players and others are treating our club and attempting to justify it. The club is not the company holding the registration, it is the ground, the players and most importantly the much abused fans who pay for it all. These twats should remember that.

I'm not saying youre right or wrong to back Green by why all of a sudden are these guys jumpimg ship?

I reckon it's their agent filling their heads with crap. They've probably been told that the transfer fee any club would have paid for them would get used to pay their wages + a bit more on top (he probably has them both in the £3 million bracket). If they think the are good enough to get a top half EPL team their deluded - championship will be their limit or an EPL team fighting relegation, but they won't win anything at whatever team they end up at. With Naismiths injuries he'll be seen as a risky signing and will be sold after a season for a profit - Whittiker will be a bench warmer, if they think some club is going to start them ahead of a player that they have paid good money (who they have to justify paying that money for) ..... like i said their deluded. Agents have got a lot to answer for in the modern game.

:wanker:

I have been in the Green camp up until now but im starting to get nervous, there are still unanswered questions regarding investors and finances to take us forward, now we have players deserting us it is looking pretty poor for the foreseeable future, imagine we did end up staying in the SPL only to find we cant compete through lack of players and finances, Green you better have a game plan.

Players are deserting us for there own greed, we are in the shite , and the are kicking more all over us, naismiths statement was a disgrace, hope the little kunt is finished, rangers fan my arse, made a fortune offus hope those knees are fucked ya wee slimy bastard

They aren't leaving now, they are expressing their option to not transfer within the 28 day period that TUPE requires. The fact that TUPE doesn't have anything in it with regards to player registration has not only left them open to breach of contract but it has in all likelyhood ended any Rangers career they had if it transpires TUPE doesn't apply.

Personally, they are all showing themselves for the greedy self serving twats that they really are. Yes they took pay cuts, but to express they wish to opt out and deny any transfer fee to the club is simply ludicrous. Barring Aluko who's contract is up at the end of June they really are taking the absolute piss.

As for Naismith, he spent the best part of 3 years on the sidelines injured, earning money for his own inability to tackle properly. We rewarded him with a new long term contract and that's how he thinks he should pay back the supporters who spent their hard earned money through the gates in order to pay his fucking salary.

Whittaker, however, can fuck right off. Underperformed and overpaid last season. Him leaving, if reports of his salary were true, is a stroke of luck and we should buy him his train ticket to the championship.

I am really angry at the way these players and others are treating our club and attempting to justify it. The club is not the company holding the registration, it is the ground, the players and most importantly the much abused fans who pay for it all. These twats should remember that.

For someone who has no legal knowledge of the situation, that was interesting reading. Thanks for posting. Just be ready for Ray to be on saying you are speaking pish. :lol:

I'm not saying you're right or wrong to back Green but why all of a sudden are these guys jumping ship?

One word really...Money.

They may be able to sign Bosmans now and take the signing on fee's rather than taking a smaller cut of money than they would have got from a normal transfer.

Also suspect that the reason so many have came out in the last few days is that they were away in holiday all summer and most have just got back. Maybe being our of Europe now might have turned a few heads, as well as not knowing what league the club will be in.

This was going to happen no matter who the owner was bar someone putting in £100m and paying the players huge wages.

Thought I'd come in here to find ten or twenty plausible reasons as to why this man is Craig shyte two, the devil incarnate, asset stripping club killing bad guy.

Think I'll just let him get on with the task at hand then.