lets wipe the slate clean

I`m scunnered that these mercenaries who wore our jersey are running away like rats deserting a ship

Lets wipe the slate and remove all trace of these players from our history, if one of them scored a goal replace it with his jersey number.

These players dont deserve to be part of our club and lets show them we dont want to remember that they walked away.

Well said that ex Bella boy smiley-gen014.gif

Anyone want that Jelly & Ice Cream yet? I am gorging on it.... :)

just think if you hadn't made s fuck up of growing spuds could have made chips.........does the priest let you gorge on them when he is buggering you ...you know ya wanna it and love .............did it start from your conformation......did mum and dad which him take you for the first time.smile.gifsmile.gif

"Really poor thinking from the SFA"

--

It is the other SPL clubs who will vote no to SPL entry, on the back of their fans protests apparently. If we survive at all, and at the moment that is a big if IMO, I will happily watch the chaos from the 3rd division.

Will be interesting to watch the "fans" of the other clubs deal with the reality of their decision. They will have to make huge cuts just to survive, making the league even more embarrassing, hopefully they will die.

Indeed he is buddy.....alas not a Maclellan St boy..more of a Tradeston I think .

How things with you...good I hope..I am drunk in Glasgow 9th July and 24 the July uk.gif

All we need is wee Durranty to join the forum ED and we'll have great Bella midfield :lol: things ok mate thanks for asking apart from the heartache at the brox just now, never ever thought it come to this but we must fight on, fuck everyone of those cunts that have left, no one is bigger than the Rangers

All we need is wee Durranty to join the forum ED and we'll have great Bella midfield :lol: things ok mate thanks for asking apart from the heartache at the brox just now, never ever thought it come to this but we must fight on, fuck everyone of those cunts that have left, no one is bigger than the Rangers

He stopped speakinguk.gif to me a few years back had a slight disagreement.

Wouldn't be gourging of he'd seen the new Taig top for next season. Some tri colour flag fuck up, it's a real mess.

I'd rather see Rangers play in Div 3 and not have to witness that monstrosity.