Steven Naismith underwent and passed a medical at the weekend with Everton.

Paysmith does a runner, earns millions and blames Green.

Fuck off Steven you horrible, greedy, balding wee rat.

paysmith good name for the rat :wanker: never a rangers fan judas bastard :McCulloch: this man is a real ranger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely no doubt they're talented but lets not overdo it.

Davis, at best, is an average EPL player that looked better than what he was because he was in a piss-poor league, and McGregor is NEVER better than Joe Hart.

What has Joe Hart done (personal performance wise) that McGregor has not?

I mean Joe Hart has world class defenders in front of him...

McGregor could play for any team and shine, lets not buy the English hype here - Hart is on lauded as being great as he is English

McGregor is so world class that the only team to show real interest in him so far is Hull Cuty :BELM:

Seriously though, McGregor, Davis, Paysmith, etc are all talented players but they aren't as good as some people make out. I actually think people are over rating them just because they played for us.

We've seen similar exaggerations about Bougherra, Hutton & Cuellars ability in recent years and none of them proved themselves to be top drawer, world class top end premiership players either.

McGregor could play for any team and shine, lets not buy the English hype here - Hart is on lauded as being great as he is English

I don't buy into any hype, I have my own opinion and in my opinion Hart is miles in front of McGregor.

Maybe in reverse you're using your own anger at the "English hype" Joe Hart gets that you're letting it cloud your judgement ? :pipe:

Hart has been exceptional for a few years now at City and is still very young and will improve.

AM is close to his prime and is a great keeper but Hart is on another level imo, you make a point about the defenders infron of him but Hart is facing players well beyond the ones McGregor has to deal with.

McGregor is so world class that the only team to show real interest in him so far is Hull Cuty :BELM:

Seriously though, McGregor, Davis, Paysmith, etc are all talented players but they aren't as good as some people make out. I actually think people are over rating them just because they played for us.

We've seen similar exaggerations about Bougherra, Hutton & Cuellars ability in recent years and none of them proved themselves to be top drawer, world class top end premiership players either.

Completely spot on.

joe hart has broken through in the EPL and cemented a place in a team that could easily go and offer any money that Real wanted for Casillas

McGregor has came through the ranks in a scottish club, played all his career in scotland and apart from the odd wonder game in europe he has faced average shite in the SPL all his career

The fact that Rangers havent exactly received a multi million quid bid for shagger in his time at the club shows just how the EPL think of him, ffs Ben Foster recently moved for a fee that would have gotten shagger from us in the last couple of seasons

Davis is twice the player of those two.

I am most surprised McGregor is not going to a top club, the man is a far better keeper that Hart!

Mate, If Davis was twice the player of these two he wouldnt be in the SPL.... They are all mercenaries and if he was twice the player he would have been offered a contract to reflect that in the EPL.

McGregor aint anywhere near the class of Hart, Hes a 30 year old whos never played out the SPL and only has 20 caps. A good keeper but so overated its not true!

We will see about McGregor

He is in my opinion a top keeper and I think he would shine in any EPL team, but the Scottish league has such a bad reputation many will not risk it.

In regards to Davis - I think he is nothing more than a mid table EPL player however - I stand by comment - he is better than Henderson and Adam...

infact you can add Downing and Milner to that list as well!

I'm willing to bet that these traitors decided to leave anyway when they insisted on a low release clause in trade for the wage cut. Think about it. Why would you insist on a low release clause if you wanted to stay? Doesn't make sense. There's no way Rangers would be able to command top dollar if we were relegated anyway.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm now convinced this lot were for the off purely just for the 'insult' of being asked to take a pay cut! Talk of wanting to safeguard all folks jobs at the club means nothing if you then deprive the club of a transfer fee and accept a whopping signing on fee yourself!

Off topic it Davis was excellent for Villa and for a very poor Fulham side!

If Lawrie Sanchez hadn't been sacked Davis would never have been at Rangers!

I know we're all hurting but let's not talk utter shite!

McGregor is going to Man City.

In every FM game I do He goes to Man City So it must be true!

How do you know what clubs have made enquiries? <cr>

Off topic it Davis was excellent for Villa and for a very poor Fulham side!

If Lawrie Sanchez hadn't been sacked Davis would never have been at Rangers!

I know we're all hurting but let's not talk utter shite!

Aston Villa fans, who watched him every week, must be hurting and talking utter shite as well then. <cr>

If Davis was so good for Fulham then why was he sent to the SPL on loan and then sold to us?

I just don't see it, he done a job at Fulham but didn't stand out and lost his place to better footballers at the time.

He stood out when he first arrived due to the standard of players in Scotland and done a good job for us. However his form started to dip and recently we only saw the best of him in flashes.

If Davis was so good for Fulham then why was he sent to the SPL on loan and then sold to us?

I just don't see it, he done a job at Fulham but didn't stand out and lost his place to better footballers at the time.

He stood out when he first arrived due to the standard of players in Scotland and done a good job for us. However his form started to dip and recently we only saw the best of him in flashes.

Because they changed manager.

He didn't lose his place to anyone, he started 22 EPL games for them before he came here on loan in January <cr>

He stood out at the time? He's was one of our best players since joining, and he stood out in Europe not just the spl

How do you know what clubs have made enquiries? <cr>

I don't. I was only going on what has been "reported" since he left us. Plus I was always being half serious, hence the use of :BELM:

In all seriousness, I think McGregor is the one player who has refused to transfer to the newco who could probably go to just about any team and make an impact. I'm still not going to hype him up too much (say that he is world class) because there have been a lot of playyers that we have done that too who have gone on to underperform or flop completely upon leaving us.

McGregor is still the one that I expect to "achieve" the most in terms of where he ends up.