Steven Naismith underwent and passed a medical at the weekend with Everton.

Green claim ignored as Everton move for Naismith

Barclays Premier League clubs have not been deterred by Charles Green's claims that the players who walked out on his Rangers newco will still command transfer fees.

Steven Naismith could be an Everton player by the end of the week having undergone and passed a medical over the weekend, but six other clubs in England, and two from overseas, have also registered an interest in the attacker.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/green-claim-ignored-as-everton-move-for-naismith.18032256?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green claim ignored as Everton move for Naismith

Barclays Premier League clubs have not been deterred by Charles Green's claims that the players who walked out on his Rangers newco will still command transfer fees.

Nice one charlie (tu) and obligatory fck u naismith doh

shite more like, davis will be a terrible player in the EPL, he isnt vocal enough, or puts himself about enough or basically he doesnt stand up and be counted enough

never understood the hype about him up here

I take it you didn't see him at Villa ?

RE Davis to Liverpool

Wouldn't surprise me, isn't Brendan Rodgers from NI? Therefore he'll know all about Davis, and lets face it, as much as he's a dirty little rat, he's a better bet than Henderson and 10x the player that Charlie Adam will ever be

I take it you didn't see him at Villa ?

No, although Villa fans did and the last time there was a link posted to one of their forums about him the general opinion of him was less than complimentary.

Hopefully the wee cunt fails again anyway.

RE Davis to Liverpool

Wouldn't surprise me, isn't Brendan Rodgers from NI? Therefore he'll know all about Davis, and lets face it, as much as he's a dirty little rat, he's a better bet than Henderson and 10x the player that Charlie Adam will ever be

Wales I believe.

Davis isnt fit to lacew the boots of Henderson & Adam.

As much as I hate them for leaving...

there is no disputing their talent, I hope they go down and storm the EPL as I am sick of hearing from all my English colleagues how bad our team is.

There is absolutely no doubt they're talented but lets not overdo it.

Davis, at best, is an average EPL player that looked better than what he was because he was in a piss-poor league, and McGregor is NEVER better than Joe Hart.