Surely time That new members were more closely scrutinised

markybear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has the time to register to a rivals message board, wait a few days for it to go through then get banned after 2 pots has my sympathy.

What a meaningless existence.

Nail on the head mate. Total and utter sadsacks.

Then you have the ones that hang around longer, 'under the radar...'

Like El Carpintero.

.. or you could use your intelligence and apply your own discount factor to any shocking news in a new topic from a poster with a low post count!! admin (sook) do a good job without them being swamped with moderation of new posters

.. or you could use your intelligence and apply your own discount factor to any shocking news in a new topic from a poster with a low post count!! admin (sook) do a good job without them being swamped with moderation of new posters

We all know what your sookin ;)

4 f-ing days iv tried to get on here!!! Sadly wasnt due to timothy but I blame them anyway!! Agree with the op. When breaking news comes out,they flood the site out and it then can take another day to get on.

Same here joined a week ago a refugee from another message board that would be seen as normal in North Korea...

Its rather easy to pick up their scent anyway dont get mad just laugh and remember they are obsessed wi us. they're no like us.

I thought you were a taig when i first started reading RM. I now realise youre just a dick :sherlock:

RM Should be subscription only defo....i would defo pay for it........

the quality has dropped on here in the last week but thats to be expected, but defo dont want RM turning into FF rivals and haters cause alot of guys go on both, RM is by a mile better due to the quality of the posters and admin on here, plus u can have an opinion and not get barred for life !! ......

RM is not opposite views of Follow follow, I believe RM is the complete opposite of FF because its members in the main are Rangers supporters, we need to keep it that way !!

Pierre - who the fuck is Pierre - if admin banned him - he probably needed banned (I :h34rt: Admin) :rolleyes:

for the benefit of the newbies on here

pierre is the greatest single emoticon ever created, he sparked an RM revolution the likes we shall never see again, many a good night was had, many a good poster fell in battle

Its a story that will be passed down from generation to generation, ytour children's children will forever hear of the name "pierre" and how he changed the face of RM forever

Long Live Pierre pierreforthepeople.gif

Pierre also had his Mexican brother on here, but i canny find it or remember his name to search him lol

How about charging a quid to join and say the quid gets donated to the local orange lodge but really donate it to the rangers charitey foundation etc, im sure that would put most of them off signing up. Same goes for some of us looking at their sites, wots the point, u are just making the site money thru advertising.etc

This, I dont see many of the Mhanky mob using money from their Giro to join and contribute financially

for the benefit of the newbies on here

pierre is the greatest single emoticon ever created, he sparked an RM revolution the likes we shall never see again, many a good night was had, many a good poster fell in battle

Its a story that will be passed down from generation to generation, ytour children's children will forever hear of the name "pierre" and how he changed the face of RM forever

Long Live Pierre pierreforthepeople.gif

Pierre also had his Mexican brother on here, but i canny find it or remember his name to search him lol

Ah I remember Pierre and I think his jalapeno shaped friend - but to my shame i did not miss them - my bad - (but I still :h34rt: admin - even though they killed Pierre!)

RIP Pierre - and to think we still have some eco-mo-traitors available - dire dark days

Why deprive them of what little fun they have. They know we are the only club in the land worth any attention. Look at the tims, just won their first title in 3 years and how much coverage have they had? At times I completely forget that someone even won the tainted title. If I was a betting man I would wager that there are more tims who have usernames for Rangers sites than their own.

If it stops them from beating their wives and abusing their children for a few hours then its a small price to pay :sherlock:

i mentioned the other day that guys like that eejit seenrangersdestroyparma were making RM a bit of a laughing stock, and it's fair to say that recently it has gone a little bit,

i know it's mainly down to our problems as a club, but i think something needs to be done to keep the RM boards 'clean' from their childishness, because it is starting to get tedious tbh.