Ian Black

ATM there is no transfer ban in place. We could have kept Cousin as he had signed but had'nt been registered. If we signed anyone just now they can get registered when we do. Dont like Black but he's the type of player we need right now.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure the ban was actually lifted despite the court rulling.?

Regardless if he could be forgiven for previous I think he would be a very good signing. Not at all scared to mix it and a good passer of the ball.

Back then? no thanks. Now? Yes for me.

We don't have a SFA membership, so there is no chance we could officially sign Ian Black. FIFA wouldn't allow it.

A pre-contract agreement may have been made however subject to our membership being accepted.

I still doubt this is true though.

You sounds as if you know you are right as well that's the funny part

hahaha you,re right it is funny. i genuinley don,t think we are allowed to sign anyone at this minute. i know we won the court case but was it not sent back to the panel therefore not allowed to sign anyone until they re-assess the verdict??????

hahaha you,re right it is funny. i genuinley don,t think we are allowed to sign anyone at this minute. i know we won the court case but was it not sent back to the panel therefore not allowed to sign anyone until they re-assess the verdict??????

It was sent back alright. We won the court case and the ban was overturned. The court decision was conveyed back to the panel so they could drum up someother Draconian measure to clobber us with. So far they've yet to announce the penalties Rangers newco will have to swallow to be allowed to continue in whatever league we get accepted.

This was my take on it.