SPL vote "no" to newco Rangers

Skol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing i'm surprised at here is that the vote went ahead,

the only clubs i can see having real difficulty in this is Killie and possibly Motherwell, as i dont for a second believe the chairmen of the other clubs would have vetoed us if they did'nt think they could survive.

SFL3 wont happen, it's going to be SFL1 guaranteed.

Thank fuck. Now watch them all shit themselves when Div 1 clubs say no.

Will be sitting with the pop corn when they all go bust, watching with great enjoyment.

Div 3 here we come :beer1:

Love the Popcorn idea!! And it doesnt melt like Ice Cream and Jelly!

Fuck the SPL!

Let's watch it die!....Sweet or salty popcorn? :happy:

I shall only say this to the SPL

Ha Ha you're dead

And I'm so happy

In loving memory

Of your demise

When your ship is going down

I'll go out and paint the town

Ha Ha you're dead

Ha Ha you're dead

Ha Ha you're dead

:rolleyes:

Ha, Brilliant mate! And mark my words we are going to dance on the grave of Scottish Football as we make our way back to where we belong! It is the duty of all true Rangers to make the diddy clubs suffer as we mobilise and prepare for our glorious revenges! ...The others must never forget the true power of our glorious club, even in these darkest days when the lights are going out around us we will emerge as a beacon of light, a light to all those who include righteousness amidst their character, those who have a girth of dignity unrecognisable to our enemies. Fear not a jot, not on your nelly - We are not them, we are better and we shall follow on.

Does this imply they're confident of forcing us into Division 1?

That's my gut feeling. It's down to the SFL now and hopefully they'll do what they think is best rather than bowing to what appears to be overwhelming pressure from the SPL.

That's my gut feeling. It's down to the SFL now and hopefully they'll do what they think is best rather than bowing to what appears to be overwhelming pressure from the SPL.

Surely two visits from Rangers are worth more than £25k on average per club than the £1m for TV rights offer from the SPL?

I see no incentive whatsoever for the SFL clubs to vote us into Division 1.

Division 1 clubs will unlikely get promotion with us in there.

Division 2 and 3 clubs will earn more from sponsorship and visits from our fans with us in their league even for one year.

Given the SPL showed their hand and said they'd lose £16M without us for more than one year, the SFL clubs should, at the least, demand £8m payment to accept us into Division 1.