Green for Go now

I don't know the guy, very good player for Rangers but what is so special about him and the things he's come out with that I should be nailing my colours to his mast?

As i've said before, i'm just backing Rangers FC, if Charles Green happens to own that club then so be it.

As I said... None of us know what the fuck is going on at the moment. I just would question why John Brown would be trying to play a part in any downfall or further 'derailment.'

I only want to be able to trust someone who will do what's best for us. Right now, I am not sure any of us could lay their trust in someone without clear and concise facts... a love of the club seems to be better than a business mind.

I just hope for the best these days... it is really as simple as that. Hope. Because there are no facts forthcoming at the moment.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay at the gate. We have 30 million in investment coming this month, so green doesnt need book money for div 1.

Minus 8 rep for saying that? fck me doh

Its the truth. The overheads to play in div 1 should be covered easily by his consortium, the 30 million thats in the post and gate money.

Minus 8 rep for saying that? fck me doh

Its the truth. The overheads to play in div 1 should be covered easily by his consortium, the 30 million thats in the post and gate money.

You've been posting half arsed innuendo and scaremongering on here so much you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the arse.

You've been posting half arsed innuendo and scaremongering on here so much you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the arse.

Are you saying that the consortium cant run a div 1 team , with 30 million invested and gate money. Dont forget we have no debt now. Or do we? Who knows.

What utter pish. Walter trusted David Murray and still hasn't come out and condemned his role in this.

Walter was a Rangers legend and a fine manager but he knows fuck all about this and Brown even less.

i agree with this mate and sadly Coisty and Walters only flaw in my eyes.There loyality has been a bit blind when it comes to the bold David Murray

Are you saying that the consortium cant run a div 1 team , with 30 million invested and gate money. Dont forget we have no debt now. Or do we? Who knows.

Your baseless scaremongering is beginning to get tiresome.

Don't back green? Fine. But if you're going to post completely negative comments about him and his team let's try and have some of them rooted in some sort of fact.

I dont have a problem with them making a profit. Its just not coming out my bin. Scottish football isnt profitable. So how will they make a profit? Could be 10 years before we even break even again, unless we offload all our top earners and best players. oh.. wait

Spoken like a true disciple of Mark Dingwall.

You could be his stand-in on the RFFF committee with a philosophy like that.

Green, murray and his group have my backing until such time as they do something to lose it

What like, practically wiping the club from the face of the earth in 9 months? When did Whyte lose your backing and how much damage was done by then? He lost my backing when Alistair Johnston spoke out against the sale. I wasn't a member on here at the time, was AJ being accused of sour grapes?

We must demand transparency to ensure nothing is going on behind the scenes; like selling Ibrox to a Canadian Pension Fund for instance.

Green told Rangers' official website on Friday night: 'On the basis the receiver is already holding cash and we haven't put the season tickets up for sale yet, I struggle to see how I can use season ticket money to buy the club.

'The season ticket renewal letters are actually going out today and I have already deposited money with the administrator to buy the club.

'We have provided the money to buy the club and we have documented the fact we aregoing to raise another £20-30million on top of that.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1zgvkr82H

8th june 2012

raise

collect ; to raise money.

Yipppeeee you want me to believe a newspaper

Browns not got a way with words, never has done but I'm shocked at how everyone is telling him to shut up and ridiculing the man for sharing his concerns and asking questions that no one else has asked.

I'm really gutted at how the usual masses are giving the guys who've given service to our club abuse in defence of guys we know fuck all about.

No unity, no intelligence, sheep - that's how this support looks to me the now.

I know Greens there saying this and that, I know the other bids weren't accepted or even made BUT how is the profit hunter going to make money from us and for whom?

I see people saying the questions have been answered but who are Blue Pitch Holdings?

What's the estimated returns for Green and Co?

What was their interest? The fast buck? Our clubs proud history, traditions,, support success?

Who is going to be held accountable if this all turns to shit?

I'm a Rangers fan but the legions are doing with Green what they did with Whyte, following blindly and shooting down anyone whom asks for more than patter!

What relavent questions has bomber asked that no one ese has asked?

Behave Ed! He mentioned it or your getting senile.

WHEN........................................ Plus you always seem to have it in for them.......yet all you say is ..........a gut feeling!! At least you don't seem to have a gut feeling , well like I do re The Brown Movement........seems as if he made a bit of.......as we say in good old Glesga...............a fud of himself last night.

Could someone please kindly give a summary of what exactly is the situation right now, this included, for us bears who are either mentally or linguistically (foreign) challenged and can't really make all the ends of this rollercoaster? The answer is on the forum, but there's a lot to wrap one's head around.

Could someone please kindly give a summary of what exactly is the situation right now, this included, for us bears who are either mentally or linguistically (foreign) challenged and can't really make all the ends of this rollercoaster? The answer is on the forum, but there's a lot to wrap one's head around.

Think you need to be more specific?

Right. I should probably be.

I have a good grasp that we're kicked out of the SPL by now. It's terrible. But to be honest, I was certain that this would happen as soon as I heard there would be a vote - all the jealous small clubs now can fight for a second place they never had a shot at before, and the non-existingEuropean spots that will be diminishing for every year. One could've hoped that some of the clubs would have looked to reason, but history isn't on the side of those that think that the official bodies of Scottish football is looking to reason.

But what I can't get my head around is this power struggle within the fan base. Rangers, of course, has one of the hugest and fiercest and most loyal (if not THE most loyal) fanbases in all of world sports. And in such a large group there will be diversions. But I can't figure out what the main groups in this fan conflict are, what the fights are all about and what the arguments for the respective sides are.

To me it would be natural to think that various factors - old leadership, Whyte leadership, the incompetence and corruption of the SFA/SPL and the jealousy of (most of) the other clubs along with mhedia sensationalism to name a few - has put us in the gutter. Now it's time for everyone to get gathered and see our club out of the gutter and back on the throne where Rangers will always belong.

However it would seem that it's not this easy. There are those that say this, and others who say that. And me, as a foreign fan that is geographically not in the thick of things, I'm not going to tell another Rangers supporter how to do his supporting - because I'm simply not well informed enough. And that, of course, is annoying to me: not that I can't tell other supporters what to do, I don't wanna do that, but the feeling that I'm not well informed enough.

So if someone could sum up what the main divisions among the fans seems to be, it would really help me out a lot. Maybe I wouldn't feel like this is something that's so much out of my hands, and I can't really grasp it all, cause it should be my damn duty as a supporter to know exactly what the score is at every turn.