The legal position

Do we have any informed opinion about the legal position of future Rangers results. We have heard far too much from the Rangers haters about the fervent desire to delete Rangers' history. However, at some point, somewhere Rangers will play again. What will the authorities record? Will Rangers win division 3 (or West of Scotland) as we all believe, or will there be a further travesty and record this as a first trophy? When, eventually we win the championship, will this be a further league trophy or trophy number 1. I know what I believe, but I am not in charge of football history.

Do we have any informed opinion about the legal position of future Rangers results. We have heard far too much from the Rangers haters about the fervent desire to delete Rangers' history. However, at some point, somewhere Rangers will play again. What will the authorities record? Will Rangers win division 3 (or West of Scotland) as we all believe, or will there be a further travesty and record this as a first trophy? When, eventually we win the championship, will this be a further league trophy or trophy number 1. I know what I believe, but I am not in charge of football history.

So what do you believe?

Fuck off. baseball2.gif

Just had a look at all your posts in last few weeks and you sound very much taig at the wind up

And your latest post is just shite.

54 and counting and for any rodents looking in

Here's what happened to darlington,Rhegan will be trying this with us next.

My link

Darlington fail in appeal to overturn FA demotion

Darlington have failed in their appeal to overturn the Football Association's decision to demote the club to the Northern League.

The Quakers were relegated four divisions following the Football Conference's decision to deny entry after a breach of operational rules.

The ruling means the club will now be forced to change their name under the circumstances of the takeover.

In addition Darlington will be refused entry into the FA Cup and FA Vase.

DFC 1883 Limited and Darlington

Darlington FC were placed in administration by former chairman Raj Singh in January 2012, with DFC 1883 Ltd to save the club from liquidation and ensured it would complete the 2011-12 season.

However despite the group's efforts to acquire a Company Voluntary Arrangement to allow the club to come out of administration the bid was unsuccessful.

That failure to acquire a CVA meant the Football Conference refused DFC 1883 entry into their divisions.

In addition DFC 1883 Ltd bought assets from the football club and set up a new holding company, putting the former club into liquidation.

The FA ruled that the club be demoted to step five of the pyramid, and as the former club no longer exists would need to change their name.

"We are bitterly disappointed by the decision of the FA, we feel we had a strong case and to be honest I am gob-smacked that the appeal was unsuccessful," said Laura Drew of DFC 1883 Ltd.

"The appeal panel upheld the original decision and will not recognise the football club as a continuation of the football club that completed last season.

"This is a position that we heavily dispute but we have to accept where we are and fight back from here.

"I am Darlington fan first and foremost and this hurts badly, but I know there is a future and we need to focus on that now."

The new club have appointed Martin Gray as the manager from Craig Liddle's decision to take up an academy post at Sunderland.

Gray, a former player and caretaker boss during the club's Football League spell will begin the campaign with a new-look squad playing at Bishop Auckland's Heritage Park ground.

"When I took this role I knew the club had been placed at level five," Gray said.

"As disappointing as this the appeal outcome is, it doesn't change the fact that we have a job to do and we will do it."

No disrespect to anyone but why is it always people with low post counts that talking about us losing trophies :S

To be fair it was one of the main things I was concerned about when I joined. However we have other issues to deal with before this non entity of a problem.

Rangers will no loose any titles FACT

We are the Most Succesful Club Side in the World! We've won more than any other cunty team! :uk: timmy is always cheated never defeated! :lol: you lot cant take our titles away, hell we'll happily go down to Div 3 and work our way back up and still have more titles than your pishy two bob grooming club!

The last time I looked Scotland's co-efficient in UEFA remains unchanged and considering the majority of this co-efficient comes from Rangers it appears UEFA still recognise our history even if the legal company behind the club has changed. I think you will find the next trophy we win will be added to the world record number of tropies we have already won. You better hope for the sake of which ever club you follow that UEFA do not decide to remove Rangers contribution from Scotland's co-efficient or Scotland will rank along with the likes of Latvia and SPL clubs qualifying for CL or Europa league will be considerably more difficult.

Hell-fire, I can understand the paranoia, I've read the vitriolic crap coming from the manky Bhoys like Dicklan Murphy, but I'm one of your own. Just to set the record straight, we are Rangers, we will always be Rangers, Rangers will never die, but from the moment Rangers owners started pissing about and Whyte got control we have had no control of what happens to our club. I want to make sure that we think with our heads as well as our hearts. I was posting onto other general websites until I got fed up of the stupid, self destructive anti Rangers bile on them. I hoped on this website I could find fellow Rangers supporters who would listen, act and move the club forward. This is time for unity, speaking with one voice and ensuring our future remains intact is part of it.

We are the Most Succesful Club Side in the World! We've won more than any other cunty team! :uk: timmy is always cheated never defeated! :lol: you lot cant take our titles away, hell we'll happily go down to Div 3 and work our way back up and still have more titles than your pishy two bob grooming club!

And of course Celtic would very much like to overtake us. We are on 54 titles, they are on 43. They can expect to win the title every year while we are out of the SPL, and then, statistically, probably about 1/3 of the time once we are back. If they can get Ranger's oldco's record frozen at 54 titles, and make us start again from scratch with title no 1 in about 4 years time, then maybe 30 years from now when they reach 55 titles, they can say that they have won more top division league titles than any other team in the world.

Of course we know that it is the same club, same stadium, same fans, same staff, same manager, just a different chairman and company registration number. Are they going to care about that when they try and claim that they are the best?

And of course Celtic would very much like to overtake us. We are on 54 titles, they are on 43. They can expect to win the title every year while we are out of the SPL, and then, statistically, probably about 1/3 of the time once we are back. If they can get Ranger's oldco's record frozen at 54 titles, and make us start again from scratch with title no 1 in about 4 years time, then maybe 30 years from now when they reach 55 titles, they can say that they have won more top division league titles than any other team in the world.

Of course we know that it is the same club, same stadium, same fans, same staff, same manager, just a different chairman and company registration number. Are they going to care about that when they try and claim that they are the best?

Who gives a toss what they care.

Hell-fire, I can understand the paranoia, I've read the vitriolic crap coming from the manky Bhoys like Dicklan Murphy, but I'm one of your own. Just to set the record straight, we are Rangers, we will always be Rangers, Rangers will never die, but from the moment Rangers owners started pissing about and Whyte got control we have had no control of what happens to our club. I want to make sure that we think with our heads as well as our hearts. I was posting onto other general websites until I got fed up of the stupid, self destructive anti Rangers bile on them. I hoped on this website I could find fellow Rangers supporters who would listen, act and move the club forward. This is time for unity, speaking with one voice and ensuring our future remains intact is part of it.

Ok, please read below, not my article, and was posted on here a few weeks ago by another poster, and what a great job he did too, so for one final fucking time, please read and absorb!!

For the benefit of those who lack a proper education ie the great unwashed over at the San Giro, this has just been explained to me by a Financial Advisor who has worked in many different industries, including football, in financial takeovers, mergers & liquidations;

Rangers FC was founded 1872.

Rangers PLC was founded in 1899.

Rangers PLC during liquidation is treated as the parent (or holding) company (owner in laymans terms) of Rangers FC (1872)

Rangers PLC (1899) is now being forced to sell Rangers FC (1872) to the highest bidder.

As part of that sale includes the name (intellectual property rights), the company Rangers Football Group (Liberty Capital PLC) owned by Craig Whyte may be forced to find a new name, assuming they in turn are not liquidated due to investigations by BDO.

If no one had bought Rangers FC (1872) then it would have died along with Rangers PLC (1899) in the same way that Airdrieonians died because no one bought it.

Airdrie United are "Clydebank with a spray job." (His words, not mine in case any Airdrie fans are looking). Basically Airdrie Utd used Clydebanks Articles of Association & permits etc to play in the league. Since theyre not Airdrieonians or Clydebank they had to start their own history from scratch, althought if you look at Airdrie Utd's profile on SFA then it does state "Formerly known as Clydebank".

ACF Fiorentina are a good example of one of many clubs to enter administration, liquidate, then return as a newco. They actually ceased to exist for a good few months before they restarted as a whole new company. They played in a different stadium for a while and had different strips. Eventually, they bought the rights to their old strips/crest etc & now use the same as the oldco (Italian laws are different, so this won't happen to Rangers FC (1872) due to Intellectual Property Rights as mentioned before)

AC Fiorentina were liquidated in 2002 and later reformed as ACF Fiorentina a few months after. As stated before, they completely retained their history as can be seen in UEFA's own public records;

http://www.uefa.com/...file/index.html

At the top right of the page it says ACF Fiorentina's biggest defeat was in 1984. Which was 18 years before ACF Fiorentina were created & actually refers to AC Fiorentina. Had they lost their history this wouldn't be mentioned.

I really wish people would fuck off with this shit, tediously annoying that some are too stupid, probably on purpose, to see that we're still the same club and others opinions on the matter are worth fuck all when all is said and done.

We'll keep our titles and we'll add to them. We're still the same club.

However, I certainly won't say it's title 55, as in my opinion, we should only add top league wins to that count. Any lower league titles will just get added to our honours list.