As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

Indeed !

My brother in law was over here in Ulster not one week ago... there's this wee street (can't remember the name) but over the LARGE WALLS the taigs threw many a thing... indeed five folk were even shot... not One Word on the UK News about it... EVER !

At the end of thatb wee street ... on the BIG Wall there was a wee text from the Bible.... too sad to repeat as of now.... but man... the taig/fenians ARE a menace... STILL... i DO appreciate the mad/bad calls for a sense of retribution.... but STILL they have nothing to do with Rangers Football Club.

Yes... I will as in WILL be going over again soon.... meet you all there eh ?

Doubt I'l see many there at all.... plastic orangemen.... All my mates WILL however see ME !

all meet you here not a problem .

My Uncle... an amazing Gers fan never ever sang the sash... he always said it was Nothing to do with Rangers Football CLUB.... GO check History ... it's true.... it is true. :21::uk: Rangers Football Club... Forever, unlike the celtic football & athletic company limited.... full stop !

Piss off with your tarded Unionist chants... all they do is get our Football Club into trouble... WARNED by a fenian all beit UEFA and STILL the twats chanted em ... after being WARNED by Rangers Football Club NOT TO .... THICK F'*ks or not ? :uk:

:wanker:

Doesn't look like it!

Seriously mate in earlier posts in this thread i said i have no problem with people who sing the songs..... AND I ALSO SAID that i don't know alot about nothern irelands troubles or it's victims so therefore would be disrespectful for me to pretend that i was an ulsterman and sing songs i have no idea about.

Again no problem with people singing about something they feel strongly for.

am going to bed ... going to wake up get ready to do the sunday parade then help with the bonfire...... fuck i love my loyalist country . good save ulster and our queen goodnight all :uk::uk:

one last request from a scottish bearette mind and shout for Andy murray tomorrow WRTP x

am going to bed ... going to wake up get ready to do the sunday parade then help with the bonfire...... fuck i love my loyalist country . good save ulster and our queen goodnight all :uk::uk:

Have a great day mate.

I'm proud of the fact that Ulstermen and women are enshrined in the history of The Rangers.

God Save The Queen and God Save Ulster.

Goodnight Fellow Bears/Bearettes.

Seriously mate in earlier posts in this thread i said i have no problem with people who sing the songs..... AND I ALSO SAID that i don't know alot about nothern irelands troubles or it's victims so therefore would be disrespectful for me to pretend that i was an ulsterman and sing songs i have no idea about.

Piss off... not when it mean trouble for MY FOOTBALL CLUB ! :crabflute: ... :uk:

WATP! ... NOT BECAUSE OF ANY TROUBLES in Northern Ireland !.. We Are The People ! Full Stop ! :uk: 6-1 in Scotland !

Piss off... not when it mean trouble for MY FOOTBALL CLUB ! :crabflute: ... :uk:

WATP! ... NOT BECAUSE OF ANY TROUBLES in Northern Ireland !.. We Are The People ! Full Stop ! :uk: 6-1 in Scotland !

The point you are trying to make is blurred by your rambling..... we have many kinds of fans we should be accepting of everybody's views

To the guy who asked what has this got to do with Rangers-are you in a cold store? When songs you would no doubt object to are sung do you explain why you object? As for the bit about never hearing them until recently you are mental-my dad and his friends and my uncles)( From the Islands and all mad Rangers fans and nut cases in a 'nice' way too taught me the tunes and words-you must be young as you seem to not know )

And I don't know a lot about open-heart surgery and thats why I never speak about it.

If you dont know about something - leave it alone until you do.

They may seem like only songs but they are songs that have been passed from generation to generation and are part of people lives, people history and peoples families.

I spoke to an American Bear tonight (Shane) and he told us all how proud his Grandfather would have been had he read some of the things on this thread. Traditions passed to him even though he is thousands of miles away.

I really dont care what anybody thinks about the songs we sing - They are part of who I am and the same can be said for the majority of the people at Ibrox and on this forum.

I for one will never stop singing them.

And I don't know a lot about open-heart surgery and thats why I never speak about it.

If you dont know about something - leave it alone until you do.

They may seem like only songs but they are songs that have been passed from generation to generation and are part of people lives, people history and peoples families.

I spoke to an American Bear tonight (Shane) and he told us all how proud his Grandfather would have been had he read some of the things on this thread. Traditions passed to him even though he is thousands of miles away.

I really dont care what anybody thinks about the songs we sing - They are part of who I am and the same can be said for the majority of the people at Ibrox and on this forum.

I for one will never stop singing them.

That's fine i only commented on this thread because of the hate towards loyalist songs. Anyways guys hope you all have a good night.

Given that this thread was created to out taigs but has ended up dividing us, the OP or a mod should add a poll to it with...

Are you...

A. A proud loyalist Gers fan

B. A Handwringer

C. A Taig

Anyway every fan says my father supported the club and his father before him, pretty sure which category they fell into.

Good enough for them good enough for me. for the YCV!!! :crabflute:

If Scotland votes for independence, Ibrox is going to end up Scotland's Ulster so we better fucking defend it.

Build some walls and stuff.

No surrender.

POLL!!! plz mods, dooo eeet.

I don't claim to know the full ins and outs of Ulster's history but I have seen the devastating results of extremism from both sides having served there and could confidently guess that a good 75% of those posting and gobbing off about "No Surrender!" have never set foot in N.I.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that Rangers to me are a club who I have been brought up to love and support, and not something to harbour hatred of a religious group.

"PAPE!, HANDWRINGER!" I hear you cry but hear me out. In no way do I think it is right to sing about "the 'ra" and abstain from poppy selling, far from it considering my occupation, but I resent so called fans giving it large talking about being "up to their knees" when they haven't got

the first idea the actual human cost associated with the N.I situation.

I await the shifty dog eyes and taig shouts but I couldn't care less. I am a proud Blue Nose who doesn't buy into the bullshit but if it helps you sleep at night, crack on.