As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

Anyone with a twatter who wants to pay my new friend a little visit:

honestly why bother what twatter,fckn twetter,fckn twitter say,dont let them bother you,only an avenue to vent their hatred,i DO NOT buy pape...ers,or go on twatter,EASY REALLY.....

My Uncle... an amazing Gers fan never ever sang the sash... he always said it was Nothing to do with Rangers Football CLUB.... GO check History ... it's true.... it is true. :21::uk: Rangers Football Club... Forever, unlike the celtic football & athletic company limited.... full stop !

Piss off with your tarded Unionist chants... all they do is get our Football Club into trouble... WARNED by a fenian all beit UEFA and STILL the twats chanted em ... after being WARNED by Rangers Football Club NOT TO .... THICK F'*ks or not ? :uk:

So let me get this straight - You're referring to the Rangers Support that sing Loyalist/Protestant songs as "Thick Fucks"?

Yes?

My Uncle... an amazing Gers fan never ever sang the sash... he always said it was Nothing to do with Rangers Football CLUB.... GO check History ... it's true.... it is true. :21::uk: Rangers Football Club... Forever, unlike the celtic football & athletic company limited.... full stop !

Piss off with your tarded Unionist chants... all they do is get our Football Club into trouble... WARNED by a fenian all beit UEFA and STILL the twats chanted em ... after being WARNED by Rangers Football Club NOT TO .... THICK F'*ks or not ? :uk:

YOU really sound like one of they dhims just because your uncle said it does not make it true or a fact,right enough say it enough times and in your head it must be true :rolleyes:<cr>

So let me get this straight - You're referring to the Rangers Support that sing Loyalist/Protestant songs as "Thick Fucks"?

Yes?

He was outed ages ago admin aint acted for some reason!

Fucking hate fenians tbh

The bottom line here is that FAR TOO MANY folk have NO IDEA as to what it IS to wear that sash... thickness or ignorance ?

This Orange Order that is spoken of.... it IS ABOUT CHRISTIAN folk getting their own way ... AGAINST the Catholic Church.... to be able to WORSHIP AS A NON-CATHOLIC... Some have no idea whatsoever of History Nor what THAT History stands for !

To BE A LOYAL Ulsterman... WAS TO BE A Christian... to believe in the fact that Crist Jesus did die for our minging sins and DID rise after three days.... NOT A THING THE POPE'S Chaple men (priests) ever teach.

Get to KNOW your History,,, The Protestant History.... THEN SPEAK (TYPE) STOP BEING so IGNORANT OF YOUR HERITAGE ! :crabflute::uk:

Look at aw the fenians falling over themselfs in this thread fucking love it!

Admin get banning ther scrotums or upgrade me :crabflute:

Thought I'd give you your 1000th rep mate, just for being a fenian despiser

No offence poster but at 21 your just a pup, if you think this is just about football I fear for you. Just like sporting hypocrisy and look where that is getting everyone.

fear for me? what for supporting a football team for football?? sock horror, be proud of our roots yes know our history yes, did any rangers player ever wear a sash when kicking a football, no.

As for getting songs banned, no ofcourse they shouldn't be thats just the tims being paranoid fucks as usual, but quite frankly i personally find singing about the uvf and ira at fotball grounds embarrassing esp when they all have glasgow accents and probably no irish blood in them.

The day the queen and ex member of the ira meet in the 21st century half of glasgow is chanting ooh ah up the ra and no surrender to the ira. that is my point.

ulster has been involved with rangers from the start of rangers. two of the founding fathers mother was a ulster women . :pipe:

(tu)

:crabflute:

I too love it... get it right up em... but it STILL has nout to do with Rangers Football Club... MY CLUB. :crabflute::uk:

aLL THE TITS WHO EVER SANG THIS AND OTHER DITIES ever DID WAS TO DEPRIVE my club .. Rangers Football Club.... of monies ? Go figure ????????? :uk:

The bottom line here is that FAR TOO MANY folk have NO IDEA as to what it IS to wear that sash... thickness or ignorance ?

This Orange Order that is spoken of.... it IS ABOUT CHRISTIAN folk getting their own way ... AGAINST the Catholic Church.... to be able to WORSHIP AS A NON-CATHOLIC... Some have no idea whatsoever of History Nor what THAT History stands for !

To BE A LOYAL Ulsterman... WAS TO BE A Christian... to believe in the fact that Crist Jesus did die for our minging sins and DID rise after three days.... NOT A THING THE POPE'S Chaple men (priests) ever teach.

Get to KNOW your History,,, The Protestant History.... THEN SPEAK (TYPE) STOP BEING so IGNORANT OF YOUR HERITAGE ! :crabflute::uk:

You trying to tell Us something we already know, we play and sing the songs whats your excuse?

Are you on some kind of medication?

FFS, you're all over the place!

ulster has been involved with rangers from the start of rangers. two of the founding fathers mother was a ulster women . :pipe:

i dont think anyone is disputing the ulster element mate, its great that a huge number of our support is from there and we have such great bonds, ive been over and its great banter. the point is though you can be proud of your roots without being up to your knees in f*nian blood, because all that does is gets the club that we all love in trouble. anyone cheers all you loyalist maddies.

Least you all have one thing in common.... You all love rangers football club.

Now that's more important than any disagreements you all have with each other :)

well said lad, but i think this is one of the major factors that there is division within our own support, its stuff like this (td)

i dont think anyone is disputing the ulster element mate, its great that a huge number of our support is from there and we have such great bonds, ive been over and its great banter. the point is though you can be proud of your roots without being up to your knees in f*nian blood, because all that does is gets the club that we all love in trouble. anyone cheers all you loyalist maddies.

say wat you want mate but fact is if you take our ulster loyalist heritage out of the club the club wouldn't be as big as it is today . old firm games wouldn't be as big and as well known throughout the world as they are today that is fact

It's high time this so-called loyalist lot were actually banned from Ibrox Park... given that all you do is incite idiots and cause MY CLUB problems ?

We've had to pay out HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF POUNDS .......... Because of YOU idiots CHANTING NON-CALLED FOR DITTIES.

why ARE YOU sooooooooooooooo thick ? ... IS it an Irish thing or what ??????????????

It's high time this so-called loyalist lot were actually banned from Ibrox Park... given that all you do is incite idiots and cause MY CLUB problems ?

We've had to pay out HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF POUNDS .......... Because of YOU idiots CHANTING NON-CALLED FOR DITTIES.

why ARE YOU sooooooooooooooo thick ? ... IS it an Irish thing or what ??????????????

All the damage has been done, and not by songs.