To True Rangers Fans

bluechip

..... says the most easily offended poster on RM. ........

:lol: :lol: - thats me laughing AT you - again!

I'm very rarely offended - bit I am more than happy to point out your Rangers hating ways every single time you post them. And that's far too often for anyone's liking.

As are a host of other posters - as you know.

SWSL promised never to return to RM should The Rangers win the league - Gunslinger told us The Rangers were dead. It followed them as a perma-stain until...well.

Your declaration of support for this: “Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years." is your very own mark of cain.

Looking forward to the day... :sherlock:

I'm very rarely offended - bit I am more than happy to point out your Rangers hating ways every single time you post them. And that's far too often for anyone's liking.

As are a host of other posters - as you know.

SWSL promised never to return to RM should The Rangers win the league - Gunslinger told us The Rangers were dead. It followed them as a perma-stain until...well.

Your declaration of support for this: "Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years." is your very own mark of cain.

Looking forward to the day... :sherlock:

:lol::lol::lol: you'll hound me out of RM - :lol::lol:

Its an internet forum ye dummy - its not Dodge City - and why would I let a liar, someone who can't hold an argument without name calling and abuse, affect my usage of the internet - I love that you think you are the self appointed Sherrif of RM - it is so funny it is below pathetic.

What a sad wee man your are.

Who's still buying papers?

You know you can get all your news free from the web nowadays :pipe:

Millions of people still buy papers, thats why they make them ffs.

And see when you see people reading them on a train, bus or even at tea break.

Then those are the people who buy them I would imagine doh

you'll hound me out of RM

More than a little unlikely :)

Still, there's hope as you're more than capable left to your own Rangers hating devices.

As has been pointed out repeatedly - there is an endless queue of posters taking you to task. Well and good.

I'm thinking it's the way you openly support people who claim The Rangers are cheats, invent lies that many Rangers supporters agree, blame our support for 'allowing' hate, disrespect out history, lie (frequently) about said history and on and on and on it goes.

Your well-rehearsed, repetitive excuses haven't washed for a long time - expect more to be on your case as you continue your unwelcome attacks on our club.

Show me a lie I've posted in response to you. Just the one - I'm more than big enough to apologise.

Of course I can pluck a number of lies from yours - will you apologise?

How about a starter - a recent one concerning the lying prick Douglas Rae who said: “Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years."

And your telling response to the liar: "It is a reasonable position for the Morton Chairman to take - in fact many Rangers supporters feel the same."

Floors yours...

Interesting that Rangers and Celtic fans both feel the daily record is biased. I genuinely don't read it or the sun but I can't see how a Scottish paper would deliberately try to alienate one group of supporters, it doesn't make financial sense. Is it not more likely that they print good and bad "news" stories about both teams to keep fans of both sides buying their product?

Of course I can pluck a number of lies from yours - will you apologise?

How about a starter - a recent one concerning the lying prick Douglas Rae who said: "Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years."

And your telling response to the liar: "It is a reasonable position for the Morton Chairman to take - in fact many Rangers supporters feel the same."

Floors yours...

Just for arguments sake point out where I lie in this statement?

Rae may be a liar - my statement isn't - you may not agree with my statement BUT it is NOT a lie its an opinion..

You get so easily confused you cant even MAKE your own argument stick.

Back to laughing at you :lol::lol::lol:

Can't wait for your contrived and confused response.

Must admit i do buy the record but mostly to laugh.at the attempted "journalism" i dont believe enough people would boycott it for there to be any real financial impact on them so i'll probably still buy it once or twice a week. I get where you're coming from though.

Do what I do - read the paper online for a laugh, free of charge (tu)

Just for arguments sake point out where I lie in this statement?

Rae may be a liar - my statement isn't - you may not agree with my statement BUT it is NOT a lie its an opinion..

You get so easily confused you cant even MAKE your own argument stick.

Back to laughing at you :lol::lol::lol:

Can't wait for your contrived and confused response.

Actively propagating a lie to other parties is this: a lie in and of itself.

And the lying prick Rae's claim that: "Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years." is a scurrilous invention. A lie. Tell us who - anyone will do - at The Rangers offered this admission as promulgated by Rae. Name them.

Stating that you find his position reasonable and that "many Rangers supporters feel the same" is a new lie of your own creation.

No one should be surprised at your wriggling - you're a man who frequently debases other posters for lacking intellect whilst seemingly unable to grasp the very basics of communication yourself. Hey-ho...

Try again - people are rightly interested in your Rangers hating ways.

And I'm still waiting for you to offer up one of the lies I posted that you allege - unless you are lying about that, too :sherlock:

Actively propagating a lie to other parties is this: a lie in and of itself.

And the lying prick Rae's claim that: "Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years." is a scurrilous invention. A lie. Tell us who - anyone will do - at The Rangers offered this admission as promulgated by Rae. Name them.

Stating that you find his position reasonable and that "many Rangers supporters feel the same" is a new lie of your own creation.

No one should be surprised at your wriggling - you're a man who frequently debases other posters for lacking intellect whilst seemingly unable to grasp the very basics of communication yourself. Hey-ho...

Try again - people are rightly interested in your Rangers hating ways.

And I'm still waiting for you to offer up one of the lies I posted that you allege - unless you are lying about that, too :sherlock:

When you are having one of your calmer - more sane - moments (perhaps when you remember to take your pills) you would do me a favour and read over your post to see how you actually make my argument for me - you just cant prevent yourself from twisting and deflectng and contriving somthing that ain't there.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

When you are having one of your calmer - more sane - moments (perhaps when you remember to take your pills) you would do me a favour and read over your post to see how you actually make my argument for me - you just cant prevent yourself from twisting and deflectng and contriving somthing that ain't there.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Everyone can read my post, but you are the only one making a pretence that it is incorrect. How embarrassing for you - reduced to pretending not to see what's in front of you. Or is it really a much more simple case in that you simply do not understand?

And I'm still waiting for the lies you allege from me. Unless you are lying about that, too. Again :sherlock: