*****Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

I’m sick of this Pish.

if we can’t find a way to pay about 3M for a potential 60M return we deserve all we get.

Shankland would have ended up injured anyway, every other player other than butland, Tav and dessers have had injuries this year

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

He signed Silva when we needed Shankland.

That’s absolutely a factor in us not winning the league.

Shankland was never going to be an option back in January.  Hearts were never going to sell to us (unless it was a crazy offer which we could not entertain).

5 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I’m sick of this Pish.

if we can’t find a way to pay about 3M for a potential 60M return we deserve all we get.

We don't have 3m so then what you gonna do? Print it? 

16 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I don't know how many times I've got to post this, we had no money to sign players in January hence Silva on loan, were Hearts going to loan us Shankland.

13 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I’m sick of this Pish.

Cool, that doesn't change the fact though. Can't make 3m out of 0.

Let's hope we can get him this summer.

11 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Shankland was never going to be an option back in January.  Hearts were never going to sell to us (unless it was a crazy offer which we could not entertain).

ONCE AND FOR ALL - WE HAD NO MONEY TO SIGN HIM

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

ONCE AND FOR ALL - WE HAD NO MONEY TO SIGN HIM

FFS - I HEAR YOU. I’m not the one who brought up this fucking shite about why we should have signed Shankland to win the league and as I said IT WAS NEVER GOING HAPPEN. Go and use your capitalised text on someone else who actually fucking expected us to sign him. Fuck me man :headwall:

The only player who was desperate to be selected next week was McCausland. He was still running his tail off at 90+ minutes.

Cantwell had a good second half but was nowhere near good enough in the first half.

The majority just don't get it, no matter what Clement drills into them.

9 minutes ago, Almacger said:

FFS - I HEAR YOU. I’m not the one who brought up this fucking shite about why we should have signed Shankland to win the league and as I said IT WAS NEVER GOING HAPPEN. Go and use your capitalised text on someone else who actually fucking expected us to sign him. Fuck me man :headwall:

OOPS misread your post - apologies 

8 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

OOPS misread your post - apologies 

No worries at all mate :thumbup:  I do get where you are coming from though. I was at the SEC event when Clement himself announced he had zero transfer budget. This was out in the public domain, so people should have then realised Clement had a thankless task during that January window.

22 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The fact we couldn't cobble together £3m for Shankland is a fucking embarrassment in itself.

Especially when the investment could potentially have returned £60m.

Absolute fucking riddy of a badly run football club.

Shankland wasn't and never has been the answer. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

The manager is going nowhere and will be the one to lead us into the rebuild regardless of what happens next week

Supporters not backing him going into the summer is counter productive and ridiculous imo

I like Clement he has done well with this group up until the Motherwell game. The squad have reverted to type. My only issue is he has failed to lay a glove on them. No Confidence for next week can't ever think of a final where I'm not looking forward to it and we don't have any hope of winning it sad reality of supporting Rangers at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Can Shankland defend be a use it is our defence which has cost us the title this season.