To True Rangers Fans

bluechip

Could all TRUE Rangers supporters please stop buying the Daily Record because you are funding a corrupt paper who are obviously biased against Rangers Football Club. After you have found an alternative paper (not The Herald), could you then stop listening to Radio Clyde for the same reasons. I know before Rangers temporary demise these two media outlets were the best of a bad lot but now there refusal to publish or broadcast even a hint of the truth is becoming more and more obvious and frustrating, so lets hit them where it hurts and maybe, just maybe, they will see exactly what Peter Lawwell and Regan have been trying to achieve these past months with their joint master plan to wipe The Rangers off the face of the earth.

If they want our custom back they will need to do some amount of grovelling. It would also be nice if they investigated all things Celtic because they have not just a cupboard but a factory full of skeletons.

WATP. Something they will never be.

Could all TRUE Rangers supporters please stop buying the Daily Record because you are funding a corrupt paper who are obviously biased against Rangers Football Club. After you have found an alternative paper (not The Herald), could you then stop listening to Radio Clyde for the same reasons. I know before Rangers temporary demise these two media outlets were the best of a bad lot but now there refusal to publish or broadcast even a hint of the truth is becoming more and more obvious and frustrating, so lets hit them where it hurts and maybe, just maybe, they will see exactly what Peter Lawwell and Regan have been trying to achieve these past months with their joint master plan to wipe The Rangers off the face of the earth.

If they want our custom back they will need to do some amount of grovelling. It would also be nice if they investigated all things Celtic because they have not just a cupboard but a factory full of skeletons.

WATP. Something they will never be.

Stopped buying the Daily Rhebel about nine years ago and I never listen to 'One Oh Two Point Taig'.

No offence mate.......i dont buy either the record or listen to clyde but how csn you say any "true" Rangers fan should have nothing ti do with these mhedia outlets,for a start there are fans who like to keep a close ear/eye on our enrmies this does not make them a true Rangers fan???

Must admit i do buy the record but mostly to laugh.at the attempted "journalism" i dont believe enough people would boycott it for there to be any real financial impact on them so i'll probably still buy it once or twice a week. I get where you're coming from though.

Completely stopped buying or reading the Rhecord about 3 months ago, just about the time when it made it clear beyond any doubt that it absolutely despises our club.

i can get all the news i need online and have no need for this rhag that constantly kicks us when we are down yet will never take Rhegan or Doncaster to task when they are shown up as a pair of complete cunts!

Don't buy newspapers or listen to Radio. Rangers stuff I get on RM. I follow the Golf but the European Tour and PGA tour websites are outstanding and give more info than any newspaper. Weather forecast I look out the window. Rain again, must be Scotland.

I'm on here and so obviously have access to the internet. Why on earth would I have bought a newspaper this last ten years or so?

When I want to read, I read a book.

Gave up on radio Scotland months ago, listen to radio 4 at breakfast and on the sometime occasions that it pisses me off, I turn it off.

Radio 3 is sometimes none too shabby either - personal taste :ph34r:

Not purchased a daily record since 1991. You've got a chance with the Sunday Post. The Glasgow Herald was a good paper. Not listened to Clyde this century. Real radio not much better. Radio Scotland not the same since Crampsey retired. He was an honest journalist. Jeez, showing my age.

Completely stopped buying or reading the Rhecord about 3 months ago, just about the time when it made it clear beyond any doubt that it absolutely despises our club.

i can get all the news i need online and have no need for this rhag that constantly kicks us when we are down yet will never take Rhegan or Doncaster to task when they are shown up as a pair of complete cunts!

A cunt at least has a use, those two are totally useless.

i can get all the news i need online and have no need for this rhag that constantly kicks us when we are down yet will never take Rhegan or Doncaster to task when they are shown up as a pair of complete stiched up cunts!

There fixed it for you, useless cunts...

Just keep posting your lies about The Rangers and attacking our support and you'll continue to have a queue of people ready to offend you right here.

..... says the most easily offended poster on RM. ........

:lol: :lol: - thats me laughing AT you - again!