It just gets better

sandymcm

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am abosolutly pissing myself at these clowns and at the same time astonished at their ignorance and sheer arrogance. Its been a stitch up from day 1, regan probably told them, just vote them out and they will be back up in a season cos im putting them into div 1.

How'd that work out for you? ya fucking diddyride!

I'm ready now to sit back and watch the world burn. Fuck Scottish football. If it ends up with us playing Celtic 38 times a season the so fucking be it.

Before whyte,alistar Johnson on tv said he asked a top espn guy why they don't give more to Scottish football,the espn guy said "give us Rangers v celtic every week" that might not be such a Crap sound bite in 3 years.

11 clubs in administration and Celtic still needing a point on final day of season to clinch another tainted title.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No lawlie will be that demented by then he will order greenteeth to go out and cause as much havoc as possible ( his normal self then!) so they can be kicked out of spl to join us in Div 3. Sorted! <cr>

You honestly couldnt make it up.

Idiotic chairmen vote for sporting integrity, and now blasting the SFL clubs and Rangers for doing them out of so much money, although the SFL chairmen voted with the same sporting integrity in mind doh

5 clubs in admin in 6 weeks would be fanfukintastic though :D

I fear we're gonna be stitched up here to suit the other clubs financial positions. These clubs voted in our fate and they themselves are in serious financial difficulties.

Fucking disgrace.

They need us so why should we allow ourselves to be stitched up?

This is his own doing. He had the choice between 'sporting integrity' and saving his own club from admin and went down the wrong road. To turn around, moan about it and blame the SFL is just madness. GIRFUY you hypocritical coward.

Maybe the clubs in Div 1 are not so daft, they put RFC in the 3rd, 4 to 6 teams in SPL crumble and get sent to the 3rd and they take their places but not before having a vote of no confidence in RayGun.

Could Liewell be the puppet of David Longmuir?

Obviously the SPL clubs voted against us because they were told that the division 1 parachute would mean we would only be gone for 1 year ... yesterday must have been a rude awakening for them :wanker:

Certainy seems the most plausible explanation. Still, some fucking cheek blaming the SFL clubs.

If I was a supporter of any other Scottish club, I think I'd be concerned and bewildered that in the process of Rangers being utterly mismanaged and brought to its knees, it is now virtually all other clubs in Scotland who are looking like the arseholes now. Really hope statements like these make their way to outsiders of this situation who don't fully grasp what is going on up here

Good work Scotland, good work

St Mirren chairman Stewart Gilmour has hit out at Scottish Football League chairmen after they vote a Rangers newco into the Third Division.

Representatives from 30 member clubs overwhelmingly decided Sevco Scotland Limited must play in the bottom tier of the league structure after rejecting proposals which could have seen the Ibrox side play in the First Division.

Gilmour was one of ten SPL chairmen to vote against admitting Charles Green’s new company into Scottish football’s top flight earlier this month.

In an interview with the Paisley Daily Express the Buddies chief says the SFL’s decision has done damage to the game.

He told the paper: “This is horrific news for St Mirren Football Club. The consequences are terrible – catastrophic even.

“What happens next? Well, there is an SPL meeting on Monday and we will need to see what is said then and take it from there.

“The St Mirren board will meet in the days after that SPL meeting and decide what is the best way forward but we are already looking at major redundancies.”

Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan has come under pressure in recent days over his handling of the situation.

However Gilmour added: “To be fair to Stewart Regan, the document he released last week was a good document.

“It set out changes to Scottish football that would bring in a fairer structure, fairer distribution system, fairer everything.

“Unfortunately, the people in the SFL have not bought into that. I just hope they realise the damage they have done to Scottish football.

“Five clubs in the SPL could be in administration within weeks – and we will have to do everything we can to avoid being one of them.”

Speculation continues over the possible creation of an SPL2, however Gilmour appeared to dismiss the idea.

He said: “The SFA and the other bodies are already talking about the options and that could be decided on Monday.

“As for an SPL 2, I’m not sure that is any better than letting Rangers back into the top flight.

Let me sumamrise this for you chaps...

"Im a turkey and I voted for Christmas"

What a fooking mongo they had a vote just like you did and you voted no just like they did. Fuck the lot of ye's i hope they all go to the wall and difference between us and them is they dont have the fan base to bring them back to life.

Im looking forward to division 3 getting back to proper football without politics, watching new teams and players, see our young lads hunger to become successful. Rise through the leagues and dominate scottish football once again.

Think of the stories we can tell our kids, we are going into a glorious chapter of our history. The next few years are going to be action packed and full of drama and you know what we dont even need to put up with those fenian bastards either.

We have taken enough shit, time for payback, FTP :crabflute:

To be genuinely successful you sometimes have to make unpopular decisions. Mike Ashley has transformed Newcastle United since he stopped doing what he thought the fans wanted ... since he said bugger that, I'm going to run the club as a business the way I want to run it, the club has gone from strength to strength. Curiously, he's now genuinely more popular, or at least more tolerated, than he was when he was chasing his tail trying to be popular. William Waddell, one of the greatest names in the illustrious history of Rangers, had no problem whatsoever with telling fans exactly what he thought of them when their conduct fell below his exacting standards and he had no problem at all pulling down the antiquated Ibrox and rebuilding it with a predominance of seats. Not altogether popular with fans at the time, but several years down the line the rebuilt Ibrox was the springboard for a Rangers resurgence. Listening to fans is often a recipe for disaster.

Bizarrely, of course, it now appears that there is an organisation worthy of the name in Scottish football governance ... the Scottish Football League emerges from this with nothing but credit for its conduct and decision making.

(tu) Totally agree. The SFL now appear to be the ones with the power at this point. They were asked to vote with the expectation of putting Rangers into div.1, but to their credit, stayed true to their word that div.3 should be the only place for us to enter their league set-up.

Of course, this could/will all change once again as the sfa bastards start to lean heavier on these clubs to ensure we are in div.1 or the fabled spl2 by dangling a bigger cash carrot in front of them.

The only clubs who have a problem with the SFL vote are the very same cunts who voted to keep us out of their league. What the fuck do they really want? They should have had the balls to vote with their business heads when they had the chance instead of cowering behind the sporting integrity banner and expecting someone else to make the tough decisions.

I have no sympathy for any of them. You've made your bed, now fucking lie in it. :wanker:

If any of these clubs do make redundancies etc, I hope the people they get rid of take them to a tribunal, and point out the decision they made to put Rangers out of their league, whilst knowing full well the consequences of doing so. The buzz word which i wont use cos i am sick of hearing it is all well and good, but these are businesses, with employees, I would love to see a few of them taken to court for the dereliction in their duties to their sponsors, staff, etc etc, who have all suffered for not looking after their business matters first and foremost.

Before anyone jumps on a band wagon and criticises me for Rangers lack of Business handling, I am not condoning them at all, We messed up and are paying for it, as are our staff, sponsors etc....we have taken our punishments......now through their choices they must do the same....and stop blaming everyone else. They built business models around Rangers and Celtic, when their models should have been based on their own clubs ability to look after themselves......

The buzz word which i wont use cos i am sick of hearing it is all well and good ...

There's nothing wrong with the "buzz phrase", in fact, it's an entirely laudable concept. The problem for the SPL is that it's a concept that was recognised as having merit by the SFL and - even worse - it's a concept that the Rangers fans have, by an large, bought in to. And that has left Rangers and its fans holding the moral high ground. Nothing is more nauseating for those who hate Rangers than being placed in such a position.