Wiki

Any of you noticed what has happened to our wiki page? Its all in past tense and I'm wondering how they can get away with this.

No idea how to get this sorted but its making my blood boil so can any of you shed some light on this? It better get sorted soon. I can't seem to rectify it back to normal. I know its only wiki but even still.... I don't like them getting away with this sort of thing.

Any of you noticed what has happened to our wiki page? Its all in past tense and I'm wondering how they can get away with this.

No idea how to get this sorted but its making my blood boil so can any of you shed some light on this? It better get sorted soon. I can't seem to rectify it back to normal. I know its only wiki but even still.... I don't like them getting away with this sort of thing.

It was you wasn't it? :rolleyes::lol:

go to the "talk page" icon on the wiki page; that will take you into an edit type page where you can leave comments on the page. note that you cannot just change the actual page, wikipedia does that. note also that they try to keep supporting and emotion off the pages and just deal with facts. if you can can convince them their facts are wrong, with references etc then they will change it.

dont add anything. Alot of good arguements are being made, backed-up by official sources & precedents right now to have the article restored. New Users coming from forums to express outrage is counter productive and dilutes down the good work others are doing to gain a fair & factual representation of Rangers on Wikipedia.

Are you Father Ted?

:)

The whole Wiki thing is a complete farce, I know anyone can edit it and it shouldnt really wind me up but the whole "was a football club" thing is a pisstake. Reeks of desperation.

My wee fella is 16 and edited our home town's Wiki to say he had founded it and all sorts of mental shit. I was pissed off, but in fairness it was funny. Any Tim who feels the need to do that to ours is showing themselves to be totally juvenile. Maybe they think it convinces themselves that it's true.

My wee fella is 16 and edited our home town's Wiki to say he had founded it and all sorts of mental shit. I was pissed off, but in fairness it was funny. Any Tim who feels the need to do that to ours is showing themselves to be totally juvenile. Maybe they think it convinces themselves that it's true.

Its not just that though, it can be a valuable source of information when correctly maintained and the Rangers Wiki was protected to stop taigs from just editing it whenever. They have created a whole new page for "Newco" Rangers... doh

Its not just that though, it can be a valuable source of information when correctly maintained and the Rangers Wiki was protected to stop taigs from just editing it whenever. They have created a whole new page for "Newco" Rangers... doh

Nobody who actually matters will take any notice of it. I could start a web page fucking Celtic over in many ways, but would their fans really care?