Amir Khan

Both incomplete fighters in their own way I suppose. Hatton has at least fought the best in and around his division. I don't think Khan will get to do that now.

this is my view.

i used to watch fights expecting hatton to win (apart from his last couple).

i've not expected khan to win for the last couple of years. and he's still relatively early in his career

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a couple of rounds. a disgrace being drunk in the ring

Brought a chuckle.

Never good to see a fellow Brit get beat up in the ring, Sadly Khan just does not have enough power in those fists to trouble alot of fighters add the fact he cant take a strong punch either. The guy has had a good career if i were him i'd move up to see how he gets on if he's getting leathered time to retire.

Bring on the next UK Asian boxing superstar.

maybe a wake up call but he is still a very good fighter, not as if he was fighting a crap boxer either

as for what carl froch said, idiot

I think Froch has a point. Should he retire? I don't think so but he should consider his options very very carefully IMO I think he is finished as a PPV fighter now and if carries on hell not get the fights

I think Froch has a point. Should he retire? I don't think so but he should consider his options very very carefully IMO I think he is finished as a PPV fighter now and if carries on hell not get the fights

Not so sure to be honest. He's an entertaining fighter to watch so he'll more often than get opportunites because of that.

Not so sure to be honest. He's an entertaining fighter to watch so he'll more often than get opportunites because of that.

Here I more than agree that his fights are good to watch. I can't remember the last fight he fought in that was boring,

The problem for khan is he should have ring generalship by now and know how to hold centre of ring also.

He has a great trainer in Freddie roach and he just throws his gameplan out window

Arrogant little prick who thought he was big time. Been smashed to bits any time he's fought anyone decent.

Will the probably do the Joe Calzaghe thing of waiting until his opponents are 50 before fighting them.