Admin again

cambyloyal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its not hard to comprehend that. The wages of all the current members of staff, and the maintenance of two very large buildings requires a very large amount of capital, of which we will not receive in the 3rd division. Take a look at the prize money haha!!

How much is the prize money in the spl my freind,hardly astronomical so calm down,renew,buy a strpi and enjoy cruising back to the top.WATP

The wage bill is no where near as high as it was with Naismith, Davis, McGregor, Whittaker, Aluko, Goian, Bartley etc all of it.

There is no lingering debt, either real or potential, attached to the Club therefore no interest payments on the debt levels.

Downsizing will already have begun. In my eyes, Administration for a second time is highly unlikely.

it was almost 10million before they paid june's wages, now july's waes are due to be paid soon they will have to pay them as well

So, 5.5m to buy the assets. 4.5 since they bought on lawyers, pies, ckes etc and 2.5m per mth on wages? I doubt our wage bill is that high now, even if you take into account charlies 40/50g a month(guessing). So you meant 12.5 seeing as this months wages havnt been payed yet. I would guess its still under 10 million that they have shelled out so far. No one knows for sure, but to say 15million takes some imagination.

people who think we couldn't aford running costs of the stadium need thier heads checked. The fuckin pitch was dug up and resurfaced and barely made a dent in the RFFF. I'm pretty sure enough fans will turn upt o ibrox to cover the costs for the council tax :lol:

do you have any idea how much it will cost to run Ibrox daily, Murray Park daily, pay wages of every member of staff Rangers have, including the guys who cut the grass!!!

the money we will have coming in will come nowhere near to touching that.

How do you arrive at this conclusion? Have you actually checked to see what our income and expenditure would be?

So, 5.5m to buy the assets. 4.5 since they bought on lawyers, pies, ckes etc and 2.5m per mth on wages? I doubt our wage bill is that high now, even if you take into account charlies 40/50g a month(guessing). So you meant 12.5 seeing as this months wages havnt been payed yet. I would guess its still under 10 million that they have shelled out so far. No one knows for sure, but to say 15million takes some imagination.

We had £11m at the start and have bought the club, paid wages, etc. We had £3m left in the bank and that was less than 2 weeks ago.

people who think we couldn't aford running costs of the stadium need thier heads checked. The fuckin pitch was dug up and resurfaced and barely made a dent in the RFFF. I'm pretty sure enough fans will turn upt o ibrox to cover the costs for the council tax :lol:

You know if you stay on your own (or pretend to)you get a 25% reduction in your council tax do we not qualify for a division 3 reduction?