** Suggestions - official thread **

J_RFC87

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19405554

I'd take him tbh :ph34r:

Hugely experienced player with most of hos games coning in the English lower leagues, a decent goal threat at set pieces and his intelligence and growing number of apperances on tv could be of a massive benefit to the "public image" of the club off the park too.

Hugely experienced player with most of hos games coning in the English lower leagues, a decent goal threat at set pieces and his intelligence and growing number of apperances on tv could be of a massive benefit to the "public image" of the club off the park too.

(tu) One of the nicest guys in football. Burnley are my English club, so I've watched him quite a bit over the years and I think he would still do a job for us at this level.

It's actually quite a shame that no one seems interested. He was playing in the PL just a few seasons ago. His leadership qualities would be beneficial to many clubs.

Aidy Boothroyd put it best: "Clarke is a brilliant guy and if his football ability matched his personality, he would be captain of England."

I'm 99% sure he's won countdown.

(tu) One of the nicest guys in football. Burnley are my English club, so I've watched him quite a bit over the years and I think he would still do a job for us at this level.

It's actually quite a shame that no one seems interested. He was playing in the PL just a few seasons ago. His leadership qualities would be beneficial to many clubs.

Aidy Boothroyd put it best: "Clarke is a brilliant guy and if his football ability matched his personality, he would be captain of England."

(tu)

I think he would be a great signing.

Ross Forbes would be too I think. He didn't really push on as expected at Motherwell but the talent is there and he's still young enough to improve just like Aluko did.

I'd be making moves to make Carlisle & Forbes two of my five of I was managing us.

(tu)

I think he would be a great signing.

Ross Forbes would be too I think. He didn't really push on as expected at Motherwell but the talent is there and he's still young enough to improve just like Aluko did.

I'd be making moves to make Carlisle & Forbes two of my five of I was managing us.

Carlisle signed for York. Agree about Forbes. (tu)

Carlisle signed for York. Agree about Forbes. (tu)

Gutted :(

He's not got much pace and his fitness isn't great, but he's got an absolute rocket of a left peg and would help balance up the midfield a little bit and add a goal threat that's been missing for too long in that are.

I genuinely think that with the right coaching and motivation he could be a gem in the Aluko mould.