** Suggestions - official thread **

J_RFC87

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve MacLean?

Started his career here and scored two into Celtic whilst on loan at Aberdeen a couple of years ago.

Is he without a club? I always thought he would have made it at Ibrox after his loan at Scunthorpe, think he scored every other game for them.

AFAIK out of contract at the moment and not doing anything. IMO, would be a fantastic player for us to see us through the divisions?

FFS ya wanker, there's already a thread for suggestions. :rolleyes: Try looking at the pinned threads ya taig bastard!!

Reeking in here!!:drugang::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Admin, apologies....could you merge with main suggestions thread?? Cheers!! (tu)

Whats anyone think about maybe not now but in the future getting kevin thomson back from middlesbourgh as things havent worked out fro him down there and hes a crackin player?

Hes one of their top earners. Doubt we could pay even half his wage.

Im going to suggest 2 players here, not even sure if they're available.

First is the ex-tim Mark Fotheringham. Every time i watch him im impressed with his touch.

My second might sound stupid to start with, but if you think about it ............ Charlie Miller.