Ian Black: I'll be a Div 3 star

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Get him signed, for all those saying no, what do you suggest we need players

People need to remember that this transfer ban will agedly start on 1st september whihc means we have a month to sign players capable of winning not the 3rd division but the second as well as we will miss next years summer window, black fits that bill nicely.

Yes hes a cunt, but anyone who thinks theres going to be a line of players of his quality queuing outside Ibrox for 3rd division then theyre off their head. Ally should sign this guy and do it quick.

Signing Black would be the most humiliating thing of all the things that have happened to us this year. Bar none.

Nobody likes him and he'll just drag us down to his level.

Frankly we could do without the negative headlines. :anguish:

You have a fucked up set of priorities when it comes to humiliation mate.

He's a player I love to hate but he would be perfect for our journey back up the leagues. A tough tackling midfield player who can dictate a game.

He had some great games in the cup against Celtic and Hibs last season and if you can stand out against them then your going to take the 3rd division by storm.

I'll believe it when I see it Mr Black. Until then, I'll file it under "pish".

I wonder how being linked to a club with the prestige of Rangers could help a footballer looking for a contract hmmmm...

Yeah i don't think he's legit coming.

:sherlock:

Signing Black would be the most humiliating thing of all the things that have happened to us this year. Bar none.

Aye because nothing else has been too humiliating so far this year. :sherlock:

Yeah and everyone in Scotland loves us these days! If he really is willing to play in the Third Division then I'd have him in a second, one of the best midfielders in the SPL last season, surprising he hasn't had many offers but his the baggage surrounding him could be a reason. We took on Diouf for fuck sake and he became a cult hero amongst us.

I don't want to be harsh against my own team, but you have to wonder why Black would want to play in Division Three. Has he realised no-one else is interested?

The chance to wear the blue jersey is luring for most Scottish players.

I see where you are coming from, after leaving Hearts the only other SPL club that would be a step up is celtic and if he went back down south it would probably be a mid-Championship team at best that would sign him. If he went down south sure he will earn more money but would the challenge be any better than the one he has just left at Tyncastle?

Their is one helluva challenge at our place over the next few years where players like Ian Black could become hero's(legends) to the support and don't forget he would still be earning SPL wages while playing through the lower leagues.

After saying al that i have a feeling he will sign for them when they sell a midfielder or 2 as he's a a lennon sort of player ie a dirty bastard.

I think people are going to be shocked when we reach Division Three, from some of the comments I've read they'll be expecting nothing but sportsmanship and the true spirit of the game. In reality we're going to be subjected to cloggers that make Tokely look like Puyol and will be ten times worse against us, they'll be dying to put us "big shots" in our place.