The Gio Di Stefano Thread

I think Di Stefano has started reading into things what he wants to read, rather than what is there. It seems a perfectly acceptable reply from Duff and Phelps to me. I think Di Stefano would be better served sticking to the minutiae rather than trying to construct some massive conspiracy theory.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr Di Stefano

I refer to your recent correspondence and telephone calls and apologise if you feel that there has been any undue delay in my response.

I note that you have recently become a shareholder of the Company and I now provide my comments on the various matters you have raised in your letter dated 15 July 2012.

In the course of your letter, you make a number of similar (and in some instances identical) assertions across different paragraphs and my response will deal with your principal concerns, rather than addressing each point on a line by line basis. It should be noted that many of these issues have already been addressed in great detail via the various statutory reports and media announcements issued by the Joint Administrators. If you have not already done so, I would recommend that you take the opportunity to review these documents, which I believe will greatly assist your understanding of the Company’s affairs and avoid any further confusion.

By way of additional clarification, I would make the following comments on the main areas of concern raised in your letter:

1. On 14 February 2012 the Company was insolvent in accordance with criteria set down in S.123 of the Insolvency Act 1986, as quite simply, it was unable to meet its liabilities as they fell due. Principally, liabilities of in excess of £12m were due to HM Revenue and Customs in respect of arrears of PAYE/NIC for the tax year 2011/2012, notwithstanding a number of other liabilities both liquidated and contingent. Additional commentary on this issue can be found in the Joint Administrators Report and Statement of Proposals dated 4 April 2012 (“the Proposals”), together with full details of the circumstances surrounding the appointment of the Joint Administrators, including an explanation of any prior professional relationship with the Company.

2. Your entirely unsubstantiated assertion that a sum in the region of £50m was either “stolen” or “misappropriated “ from the Company is noted, together with your additional comments about the activities of certain individuals previously connected to the Company. The Joint Administrators make no comment on these assertions other than to advise you that proceedings have been instigated in the English Courts, to which a number of parties involved in the takeover of the Company by The Rangers FC Group Limited have been joined. Given that these proceedings are current, you will appreciate that no substantial details can be made available at this stage, other than those previously outlined in the Proposals. Furthermore, the Joint Administrators have a statutory obligation to report on the conduct of all directors of the Company who have held office in the 3 years preceding the date of the commencement of the administration. If you have evidence that criminal activity has taken place in relation to the Company, then you should contact Strathclyde Police and provide them with the same.

3. The various statutory reports referred to above provide full details of the costs and expenses of the administration process. For the avoidance of doubt, the Joint Administrators have not yet drawn any remuneration in respect of this matter and the total amount of legal disbursements paid to date amounts to around £129,000. Our further reports will give full transparency on all costs incurred and paid during the administration period.

4. I am aware of the provision of S.994 of the Companies Act 2006 in relation to unfair prejudice against the rights of shareholders. Given that the Company is currently in administration, and the Joint Administrators are officers of the Court, I would respectfully suggest that the analogous insolvency legislation can be found at Paragraph 74 to Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, under which an aggrieved member can apply to the Court in the event that his rights are prejudiced by the activities of an administrator. As you are now a shareholder of the Company, you are entirely at liberty to make such an application if you see fit.

I trust that this information is of satisfactory for your needs and regret that I can be of no further assistance.

For and on behalf of

The Rangers Football Club Plc

Peter Hart

for Paul Clark

Joint Administrator”

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

@McStoolio I tell you what I told another the best part of you went down your old mans leg so Eff off you perpendicular ponce

Hide conversation Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Lol some of his responses to hecklers are priceless

2:35 PM - 20 Jul 12via Twitter for

@DEVILSADVOKAT why would #RFC accept an illegal ban? What am I missing here ?

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO let's see what happens in Italy today

@DEVILSADVOKAT i wonder why Charles green is in Italy do you know why?

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO yes discussing situation with aurelio

@DEVILSADVOKAT GIO do you reckon that rangers could be gettin bought over again very shortly ? keep up the good work mate #WATP

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO I don't know if "rangers" can be bought but certainly Sevco could well be whether it has a valid claim on "the club known as Rangers" is another story and may well be a matter for the courts but if Aurelio does buy Sevco it will not be an issue I would contest as a shareholder so we see.

Shut up you fanny. The fact that they haven't denied 50million was stolen tells you he's not talking shite!

I know GDS said they hadn't denied it but D&P did point out his claims were 'entirely unsubstantiated' - its as close to a denial as you can get.

Agree though that if people think he's talking shite they should just ignore him. Put it this way, he isn't doing any harm. I have to say, as he's gone on, he's talked a fair amount of sense. Will be interested to see what comes of it

@DEVILSADVOKAT why would #RFC accept an illegal ban? What am I missing here ?

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO let's see what happens in Italy today

@DEVILSADVOKAT i wonder why Charles green is in Italy do you know why?

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO yes discussing situation with aurelio

@DEVILSADVOKAT GIO do you reckon that rangers could be gettin bought over again very shortly ? keep up the good work mate #WATP

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO I don't know if "rangers" can be bought but certainly Sevco could well be whether it has a valid claim on "the club known as Rangers" is another story and may well be a matter for the courts but if Aurelio does buy Sevco it will not be an issue I would contest as a shareholder so we see.

Who said Green was in Italy?

I know GDS said they hadn't denied it but D&P did point out his claims were 'entirely unsubstantiated' - its as close to a denial as you can get.

Agree though that if people think he's talking shite they should just ignore him. Put it this way, he isn't doing any harm. I have to say, as he's gone on, he's talked a fair amount of sense. Will be interested to see what comes of it

Its normal practice in any legal situation to deny allegations as the burden of proof lies with the person making them.The substantiation arrives when it comes before a Court so I wouldnt read too much into D & P's response.They were hardly likely to say to him "OK you are right."

Its normal practice in any legal situation to deny allegations as the burden of proof lies with the person making them.The substantiation arrives when it comes before a Court so I wouldnt read too much into D & P's response.They were hardly likely to say to him "OK you are right."

Indeed. GDS is technically correct, they don't deny it. But people only reading GDS's statement are being mislead because if they actually read what Duff and Phelps say, its hardly as if they are endorsing his accusations

Seems that mr Craig Whyte may well now tell his side of the story even though by doing so may well prejudice his position

And he has made the classic mistake of most once upon a time rich men... Under estimated his wife... As all will see in due course

More from Gio:

Remember that Monaco is in the Council of Europe countries but not in the EU and it's slightly different procedure IF a big IF at the moment

There were to be any talk of any charges which is premature but even interview is slightly more complex procedure and we have still to see

What part HSBC in Monaco and SocGen bank what role they played but that aspect probable easier for me than authorities since they of course

Must follow procedures and Scottish Police million times more fair and honest than their counterparts down over Hadrians Wall

Seems that mr Craig Whyte may well now tell his side of the story even though by doing so may well prejudice his position

And he has made the classic mistake of most once upon a time rich men... Under estimated his wife... As all will see in due course

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: might change a few opinions on here of women/burds!

More from Gio:

Just for the record Prince Albert owns majority of AS Monaco he is not allowed to invest in any other club so in Jan thus year when certain

Papers reported that Prince Albert would invest in RFC according to Craig the press should have known it was not possible but because there

Was a story they printed it... Anyway that will all come out in the French paper I understand he looking to give story and anyone wants to Meet him you may find him at The Beach Club or Le Thermes at hotel de Paris but also stays or keeps room at Le Meridien so he can be at any Of the places and recently asked friend of mine to charter one of my friends two yacht which normally my friend charges 250,000 pm but I am Told the offer was only 175,000..... MC is small place they say that

In San Tropez the diamonds are fake but orgasms real and MC real diamonds fake orgasms... Says it all

Think he has lost the plot on the Monaco thing.

As far as im aware, the reports on Prince Albert were to ridicule Ellis for believing Whyte about Prince Albert.

I cant remember reading that the Prince was going to invest.

Also re not investing in 2 clubs....is that actually true ?

Romanov ?

Lewis ?

Seen in a paper in a waiting room on monday that CW's ex got his bentley siezed :lol:

I think the mhedia have got it wrong again and sayed MR CW has started a debt collection agency, when it should have been MRS CW :lol: