The Gio Di Stefano Thread

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

anyone interested in joining small research team on Rangers investigation email me their details pls g.distefano1955@virgilio.it

And before he finds genuine people interested he will need to wade through the emails the tarriers will now send him first!

You only have to look at the under hand tactics the worlds leading banks have got up to with the Libor Scandal.

There is nothing to suggest that Lloyds were in on something so they could get the 18 Million owed to them.... If nothing else this opens a can of worms and the more the guy shouts the more he will be heard,.

By the way if D+P are found to have acted in the best interest of a certain Mr Whyte, then we will be able to sue the fucking shit out of them, I am talking in the hundred of millions, thats why I do not believe that they did,

Finally got round to watching the whole thing, the video didn't say too much exactly, but by the sounds of things it's only just a start. Until a response is given by the administrators, it's quite difficult to judge what he's saying.

It could either end in a bin or a courtroom. I'll be intrigued to see what happens, but will keep at arms length until then.

I was intrigued with this over the weekend and tried to keep people informed with what was being said, especially for those who do not use twitter. I was not trying to force the information on anyone but as this has gradually unfolded and I hear that D&P attempted to hamper the delivery of the letter, I must say that we have absolutely nothing to lose.

No money is being requested from GDS and he is a wealthy man, so he does not appear to have anything to gain other than helping a club that he claims helped him during his Dundee tenure. Looking at his client list, he clearly gets a kick out of defending those who are at a real low and I am starting to think we may just get something out of this.

I am intrigued as to why he would claim that people have tried to silence him. If this is true, then I think they have tried to blackmail the wrong man but on top of that, I fear that there must actually be something pretty bad out there, that they are trying to hide.

Above said, I do not believe GDS in his statement, that everything he has found is in the public domain - there is too much information being disclosed here and tonight he has claimed he has been handed information from a 'Whistleblower' before information from D&P has been sealed and secured. He is being honest here where he has been handed information but if D&P feel the need to secure files after being legally handed his letter, how did GDS know the content of the files? This whistleblower might just be the source of some other information.

I am now well into this case and will do anything to help, if it means something good comes from it for Rangers FC, their fans and their employee's.

He's already said in his first letter he wants to buy Rangers FC PLC, being fully aware of the debt

Given the taxman has the opportunity to return ibrox and murray park to Rangers PLC for being sold massively under-value, Green would only have the players left!

Stefano and his arab mate could then get PLC and the assets?

Sounds coherent in ma nut

Hi first post, feking nightmare trying to register!

Does no one remember Stefano banging on about his Saddam arab mate trying to buy a British team in March 2012...

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/301043-ex-dundee-director-di-stefano-tells-qatar-ruler-buying-rangers-is-best-deal-in-football/

Don't bring me in to this.

Hi first post, feking nightmare trying to register!

Does no one remember Stefano banging on about his Saddam arab mate trying to buy a British team in March 2012...

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/301043-ex-dundee-director-di-stefano-tells-qatar-ruler-buying-rangers-is-best-deal-in-football/

how did you get in? i dont know anything about you, but you've less than 100 posts, and only been on here for 25 minutes, so i'm giving you the shifty eyes. i dont just pull these out wily-nily either:

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

why do tims find it hard to register on this site.

I thought filling out forms would be 2nd nature to the work shy fuckers.

it must be the spelling that fucks them.

Citizens Advice mate.

Sad state of affairs when it takes a Dundee fan to fight for Rangers, were are all the Rangers men in the legal profession to fight for the club and investigate this mess, sadly all of them would rather hide than do some real digging. Keep it going Gio