The Gio Di Stefano Thread

Hi first post, feking nightmare trying to register!

Does no one remember Stefano banging on about his Saddam arab mate trying to buy a British team in March 2012...

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/301043-ex-dundee-director-di-stefano-tells-qatar-ruler-buying-rangers-is-best-deal-in-football/

Saddam was executed a few years ago mate. I imagine that's why the deal didn't go through.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you get in? i dont know anything about you, but you've less than 100 posts, and only been on here for 25 minutes, so i'm giving you the shifty eyes. i dont just pull these out wily-nily either:

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Old skool ICF, 20yrs ago!

Seaside until anyone commits a crime fitting i will hold back on handing out the punishment of calling them a tim. Others are a little more sceptical and can't be blamed as the board attracts beggars like an unattended alter boy.

Welcome to the board mate.

Seaside until anyone commits a crime fitting i will hold back on handing out the punishment of calling them a tim. Others are a little more sceptical and can't be blamed as the board attracts beggars like an unattended alter boy.

Welcome to the board mate.

Cheers pal

Alot of people should at least take notice of his closing statement of which, If it wasnt for Charles Green their would be no Rangers. I think we should all accept that and move on!

So, he is backing Charles Green and Craig Whyte? Good thing I'm not a conspiracy theorist! :lol:

Sad state of affairs when it takes a Dundee fan to fight for Rangers, were are all the Rangers men in the legal profession to fight for the club and investigate this mess, sadly all of them would rather hide than do some real digging. Keep it going Gio

or a Hibs fan to buy us