The Gio Di Stefano Thread

Unlikely mate.

Administration work is always frought with grief as they have to work between at least two sides. (In this case dozens)

You only have to look at the Farepak case to see admin companies all shamelessly charge exhorbitant fees. BDO is one of the biggies and is taking about £11m in fees, which is more than they are paying out. Some of the farepak people have formed an action group as they reckon BDO spent a lot of money on dubious stuff such as research for court cases that were never brought.

When this is over, D & P will pack their bags, saddle up and ride off to their next massive payday.

It's a business I wish I was in. :lol:

We will see in time I suppose

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More from Gio...

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

themselves.....so pls hold on and thank you all for offers of help I will be in contact

‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

we will get JUST THE BREAK we need JUST ONE of them to crack and the house of cards comes falling... already they are fighting between

@DEVILSADVOKAT

for a "good many years" by a number of people...so this is not just about Mr Whyte or David Murray et al seems MANY are involved and I hope

‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

even at political level BOTH in Scotland and England...but in the US the situation is fairer..too much money has been taken from Rangers

Expand

‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

Thank you all having to dig deep because as I said this morning the game plan is to anihalate Rangers in every way AND there is complicity

His crusade is getting better by the day :lol:

I wouldnt rule out there being some sort of a wider conspiracy but it does appear many of these problems we are facing, and have faced, have come from in-house. So while the club or more precisely those than 'ran' the club have not helped, I cant help but think all this is just too much of a perfect storm and the external forces are being leaned on. The whole thing stinks from top to bottom.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATBlue Pitch Holdings are a company formed by clients of BDO Stoy Hayward whose aims are to make short term investments and acquire assets

Expand

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATRegarding companies that are going down.. They then identify those and use their friends to invest .. D&P do similar scheme

Expand

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATAt undervalue then to sell. BPH also have on board members of BDO Stoy Hayward who are insolvency practitioners and have information

Collapse

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATWhat a tangled web... But they made one mistake in trying to hide themselves just one teeny weeny but enough for my wee team to find out

Edit just saw the other thread on this.

I wrote to Mr Di Stefano 5 months ago after being disappointed by the way our so called leaders non action regarding our club,i informed him that i thought he could help in a number of way,s, one was finding a loophole to get us into England.I really cant understand how Rangers people who i used to meet up the members lounge have sat back and not voiced their opinion,or used their financial muscle and business accumen to sort this mess out, people who have made fortunes out of the contacts they met at Ibrox sat back and let someone from the outside pick our club up for £5.5m.

10 months ago i notified the City of London Police, who are responsable for the financial market that i was concerned that Whyte had bought the club illegaly, they sat back and did nothing, as did the SFA and even HMRC when they were informed that Whyte was not paying PAYE or TAX. They just sat back, rubbed their hands, and watched the fraud unfold at our expense.

Every bit of dirt is being extracted from Ibrox but, there is a lot of dirt out there about other,s, we just dont have anyone to expose it, everytime i try to on Clyde Keevins cut,s me off then tell,s me to prove it, when he knows anything i have had to say is accurate and pertinent but, just not Rangers enough for them.The last occasion was when i relayed the story of Desmond White smuggling the entire takings of their world club matches in South America through the(nothing to declare) passage at custom,s.That money helped fund celtiic,s 9 in a row run.

I cant get how this double contract thing is such a big deal, the SFA had known about them for yrs but, again did nothing.It is the (non contracts) that i think should be looked into. Going back to my early day,s back in Viewpark there were at least a dozen guys who kicked a ball out the back garden or on the road out the front of my house who became pro,s in the game, 6 who went on to be internationals. One thing they had in common was when the day came that the man from the big clubs came to do their 1st deal, they all brought a contract to sign, and a bag of cash for the dad, sometime,s it was a car, or a deposit for a house. Then over 20 yrs ago, there was the time when the Head porter at a hotel drew my attention to a brown envelope that he found that had £3,000 in it, we knew who it belonged to and he ran up to the player's room and gave it to him, the hotel we were in was being used by the international squad, and it was explained this cash was his expenses for coming over from France to play.

We really need to get our act together as you can hear from Lennon's statement of today,Rangers haters are not going to stop until there is nothing left.

I am pleased to Confirm that Duff and Phelps have NOW replied to me in the substantive and extremely politely more than willing to assist

On ANY question or documents that I require ....

I applaud D&P for the straight forward reply that and we now have important substantive information

D&P have even suggested a quicker way of getting further info other than s.994 application fair play to them I am truly amazed at the info

They do not deny 50 m stolen they just note my allegations and make no comment.

You would think the country's (supposedly) best admin. firm would issue some kind of denial.

2. Your entirely unsubstantiated assertion that a sum in the region of £50m was either “stolen” or “misappropriated “ from the Company is noted