Dean Shiels

jjcale27

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily mail journo reporting 7k/week wages. That isn't the type of wages I was expecting us to pay/afford.

Its a hard situation that we find ourselves in. We could get a few players in on a couple of hundred quid a week that could win us the third division and maybe the second but we as a fan group expect a lot from Rangers.

Our fans will be expecting to challenge in the cups next season and we will need to be paying players a decent wage to do that.

£7k a week is £364k a year, we could have 8 players on that sort of salary and the JJB deal would cover it. 8 players worth those sort of wages is enough to beat any team in Scotland bar Celtic.

Its a hard situation that we find ourselves in. We could get a few players in on a couple of hundred quid a week that could win us the third division and maybe the second but we as a fan group expect a lot from Rangers.

Our fans will be expecting to challenge in the cups next season and we will need to be paying players a decent wage to do that.

£7k a week is £364k a year, we could have 8 players on that sort of salary and the JJB deal would cover it. 8 players worth those sort of wages is enough to beat any team in Scotland bar Celtic.

Beattie, Shiels, Black, Jennings ... Kenneth, Kyle, could all beat them.

I added a space between the last couple of players because I'd prefer Perry, Little etc tbh.