Dean Shiels

jjcale27

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reckon this is terrific news. Dean Shiels took the SPL by storm last season at an average killie team, I know our squad isnt as strong as it was last season but it is still strong and will get stronger and shiels will be outstanding in these lower leagues. Also Black is a great addition

Personal opinion. I prefer 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 to 4-4-2.

I'm a fan of 4-3-3 myself. Hopefully this season will give us a chance to reinvent our style or at least return to attacking Football. Although it might prove difficult given the quality of pitch we face every other week.

I'm a fan of 4-3-3 myself. Hopefully this season will give us a chance to reinvent our style or at least return to attacking Football. Although it might prove difficult given the quality of pitch we face every other week.

Well the pitches are hardly going to suit a passing game! I think we'll be lumping it up the park a bit, the same as the opposition.

rm-1343561932-U52411.jpg

Show some respect will you. You're a Rangers supporter. Act accordingly.

The pitches will be poor as the season takes its toll. Every single lower division team get their pitch sorted for the start of the season, their groundsmen work full time before the season starts to prepare for the kick off and revert to part time during the season, hence the better surface, take the poker out yer arse.

The pitches will be poor as the season takes its toll. Every single lower division team get their pitch sorted for the start of the season, their groundsmen work full time before the season starts to prepare for the kick off and revert to part time during the season, hence the better surface, take the poker out yer arse.

A few of the teams have plastic pitches, Montrose has one but i'm not sure who else does.

Nah, I think Ill continue to demand a level of respect for these clubs, that befits the high standards this club and support has.