License tomorrow? -- War forever!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Struth would have out thought them. Wallace would have battered them and Smith would have beat them.

Whilst still maintaining a very high standard of class. You forgot that part. We can do all of the above. We have never required hate or vengeance to drive us on to any victory, on or off the park. Why start now? Its what they want. If they cant destroy the club then they will destroy what it, and we, stand for.

I wont be part of that.

The enemy are laughing their arses off at all this hatred. It serves no purpose and just makes us look like sad and bitter. If we get our licence then we should act with dignity, not like a rabble.

I can understand where this is coming from and I don't in any way want to dissuade the desire to fight back, but we as a support really have to take a step back and remember who we are. We have to remember the legacy this club has built and especially the men who built it. They wouldnt want us to lower ourselves to this level.

We fight back, that much I can agree with, but with hate? Nah, not for me. As the saying goes "hate leads to the dark side".

And we all know fine-fucking-well what and who that is.

Can't see the men who built the club standing by & letting anyone walk over us as we've been walked over, especially in the last 6 months - that sort of behaviour doesn't help you reach the heights they did.

I'm old enough to believe in some of the old values, like 'dignified silence', etc - sadly the world has moved on, standards & morals have changed & the fact is that 'if you're not screwing them, they'll be screwing you'.

If you feel otherwise fair enough however I hate (despise) them now, will hate them going forward and am comfortable with that. To be honest there was some of them I have hated before this year.

When any individual or group wrongs anything/body that you love hate isn't far round the corner. Doesn't mean that you self destruct or fight back in a unintelligent or unconsidered manner.

FFS persons out there have systematically attempted to destroy us and enjoyed doing it. I suppose I do regret the admission I will take pleasure out any misery some of them find as that can't be a particularly healthy outlook however it's also true.

Can't see the men who built the club standing by & letting anyone walk over us as we've been walked over, especially in the last 6 months - that sort of behaviour doesn't help you reach the heights they did.

I'm old enough to believe in some of the old values, like 'dignified silence', etc - sadly the world has moved on, standards & morals have changed & the fact is that 'if you're not screwing them, they'll be screwing you'.

Where does it say in any of my posts that we should let them walk over us?! I want it quoted in your next reply or an apology. Sick of this strawman bullshit. Stop putting words in my mouth.

We fight, there is no argument from me, at all and I challenge anyone to find me saying that.

Its the idea that we need hate to do it. We dont. We've never needed hate to face and conquer any of the challenges we have faced on or off the park. Nothing has changed in that regard. The "old ways" are what built the legacy the club has. I for one, especially after nearly losing the club altogether, am not willing to simply abandon them so quickly. We fight, and we do it our way. So that when we gain our inevitable victory, we have our class and our dignity.

For 15 years the corporate entity that looks after the club has been run by people, who for the most part, are not Rangers class, as human beings. Thats why we've been battered from pillar to post. Its not the "old ways" that have allowed that to happen. I refute that with all my heart.

Sorry, but I can't say this thread can do any good whatsoever. Hatred makes you blind. There are people who have denigrated and tried to destroy our club, they may yet succeed. But did Roman warriors fight blindly hacking down everyone in their path like a panicky kid thrashing round at a swarm of bees, destroying everything around it? No that is not the way. No, the way is to fight for our rights and to show our enemies the way to behave. We have no enemies in the football league. We must work with them, be one of them. That is the way forward, then we can focus, together, in a coordinated and intelligent way, on challenging those hypocrites who hide behind masks and pretend to represent "Sporting Integrity" when what they are is nothing short of monstrous. They will die, because darkness cannot live in the light. Their lies must be shown for what they are. Hatred and rage will only get in the way. Remember living well is the best revenge and revenge is a dish best served cold.

Sorry, but I can't say this thread can do any good whatsoever. Hatred makes you blind. There are people who have denigrated and tried to destroy our club, they may yet succeed. But did Roman warriors fight blindly hacking down everyone in their path like a panicky kid thrashing round at a swarm of bees, destroying everything around it? No that is not the way. No, the way is to fight for our rights and to show our enemies the way to behave. We have no enemies in the football league. We must work with them, be one of them. That is the way forward, then we can focus, together, in a coordinated and intelligent way, on challenging those hypocrites who hide behind masks and pretend to represent "Sporting Integrity" when what they are is nothing short of monstrous. They will die, because darkness cannot live in the light. Their lies must be shown for what they are. Hatred and rage will only get in the way. Remember living well is the best revenge and revenge is a dish best served cold.

Fight the good fight. And fight we shall.

No surrender!

1343384769' post='1060266440']

I suppose we might all react diffentry when we feel the emotion of hate. I respect your angle on this mate however can assure you that despite my hatred I do not feel panicked. I feel unforgiving and focused. Not convinced that hating your enemy is a bad thing and let's make no mistake some of them are our enemies. It's way beyond footballing rivalry.

Where does it say in any of my posts that we should let them walk over us?! I want it quoted in your next reply or an apology. Sick of this strawman bullshit. Stop putting words in my mouth.

We fight, there is no argument from me, at all and I challenge anyone to find me saying that.

Its the idea that we need hate to do it. We dont. We've never needed hate to face and conquer any of the challenges we have faced on or off the park. Nothing has changed in that regard. The "old ways" are what built the legacy the club has. I for one, especially after nearly losing the club altogether, am not willing to simply abandon them so quickly. We fight, and we do it our way. So that when we gain our inevitable victory, we have our class and our dignity.

For 15 years the corporate entity that looks after the club has been run by people, who for the most part, are not Rangers class, as human beings. Thats why we've been battered from pillar to post. Its not the "old ways" that have allowed that to happen. I refute that with all my heart.

Your references to 'not the Rangers way' & 'not stooping to this level' resonate of a way of being which (while I personally admire it) is not appropriate for the present day dealing with the situation & opponents which we are now fighting.

Sorry if I've misread that - my point was that the big men who made Rangers great would have evolved to handle the challenges we now face.

Agree that hate is probably not the best place to start from - won't do us as individuals any good in the long term & will stand in the way of clear heads & a more calculated & effective response.

"The Rangers Way" throughout history has just been to win much, much more often than you lose. That is why when the opportunity has arisen (by no-one else's fault than the companys administrators) to drive it right into Rangers, all the lesser clubs have grasped that opportunity gleefully.

The way to counteract this is not to talk of hate on a website and provide ammunition for those others (particularly as I say before a license is granted) but to get back, as quickly as possible to winning ways.

This whole scenario has only proved that "no-one likes us, we don't care" does not work when you are weak.

Another Salmond post. Jeezo! You're the kind that should be punted first after Independence. Now. Back on topic.

Let's kill 'em all!

Hmmm.....a fan of little fat chops I see. :sherlock:

I'm pretty sure his aim of ethnic cleansing will never come to fruition, however, feel free to try and throw me out of the country I was born in.

I will strongly resist your attempts at that....but come ahead anyway. :sherlock:

Rule Britannia and fuck the Scottish Nazi Party. :uk:

Your references to 'not the Rangers way' & 'not stooping to this level' resonate of a way of being which (while I personally admire it) is not appropriate for the present day dealing with the situation & opponents which we are now fighting.

Sorry if I've misread that - my point was that the big men who made Rangers great would have evolved to handle the challenges we now face.

Agree that hate is probably not the best place to start from - won't do us as individuals any good in the long term & will stand in the way of clear heads & a more calculated & effective response.

Thats my point entirely. Its not the Rangers way to lie down but neither is it the way to succumb to hatred. We have to fight clever (Struth), we have to fight hard (Wallace) and we have to do what we always do: win (Smith)

This, is the Rangers way.

Thats my point entirely. Its not the Rangers way to lie down but neither is it the way to succumb to hatred. We have to fight clever (Struth), we have to fight hard (Wallace) and we have to do what we always do: win (Smith)

This, is the Rangers way.

That'll work for me!

(tu)

My fellow Rangers supporters, we dont need hate to fight this fight.

We need the will to see wrongs, righted. But we need the will to maintain the standards this club is known for as well.

Our claims of injustice will be dismissed as bitter ramblings by those who could genuinely have the power to help us.

Please, I am begging you all, just ask yourself, how would Mr Struth or Mr Wallace or Mr Smith want us to go about this?

great post!