Club 12 is back in the SPL

Shane

Pretty sure the SPL site was updated for Dundee prior to today, but I could be wrong.

The SFL site had us in division 3 as well I think. No idea why the update(s) are removing ourselves and Dundee. I guess they want to wait until everything is official? Overload of complaints from Rangers haters?

It had been updated to Dundee, just after the announcement. Now it has reverted back to club 12 and we have been removed from the ramsden cup and all div 3 fixtures.

Very strange. I'm starting to worry now. Glad I'm off tomoro. Full day on the phone, Ssn on, it will drag in.

The SFL site had us in division 3 as well I think. No idea why the update(s) are removing ourselves and Dundee. I guess they want to wait until everything is official? Overload of complaints from Rangers haters?

I checked the SPL site for stats from last season and it still said Club12 and not Dundee yesterday. Mind Dundee dont yet have our share

If you look at things alphabetically then Club 12 would almost certainly seem to be Dundee. I can't see them being invited to the SPL only to be turned away at the last minute.

That would be a cruel gesture to Dundee F.C. in the extreme in my opinion.

Look at the fixture list in the bottom right. Dundee's logo has been removed, Club 12 has been re-instated there.

spot on m8 and if u look at all fixtures ..club 12 has now been added above the same fixtures as dundee fc ...

this is a shambles

If you look at things alphabetically then Club 12 would almost certainly seem to be Dundee. I can't see them being invited to the SPL only to be turned away at the last minute.

That would be a cruel gesture to Dundee F.C. in the extreme in my opinion.

Since when have they given a toss about what's fair? If it looked as if the money was about to run out, I wouldn't put anything by them.