R.E. Timposters

TunnyLoyal

Going out for a pint, canny beat winding up you's muppets on a Friday night ,hh

aye, aw by yourself you loser, taking the time to sign up to our boards to post shows how little a life you actually have.

you "out for a pint"

4668609113_8af01da171.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, using child abuse for point scoring is scraping the barrel.....we are better than that! I work in child protection and sadly abuse happens in all religions and cultures in society, regardless of what the uneducated bears like to believe.

Honestly, using child abuse for point scoring is scraping the barrel.....we are better than that! I work in child protection and sadly abuse happens in all religions and cultures in society, regardless of what the uneducated bears like to believe.

HMmmmmmmmmmm

:shifty::moon:

exactly what a tarrier would say. Eyes are on you :)

I never see it as point scoring, Im always more concered that the most vile act a human can carry out on a defenceless young child can be thrown away as "point scoring".when if it had been properly reported at the time it would not have allowed the abuse to span the decades and scores of defenceless young children would not have experienced the "Celtic way".The media and authorities refused to act and helped the cover up continue(see how USA media and authorities dealt with similar case this week)so I for one will never forget to mention it, horrific cases like such should always remain in the public domain as a warning,if only people had shown more care to the young defenceless children earlier celic FC wouldn't have the most horrible stigma in the world attached to it.

I never see it as point scoring, Im always more concered that the most vile act a human can carry out on a defenceless young child can be thrown away as "point scoring".when if it had been properly reported at the time it would not have allowed the abuse to span the decades and scores of defenceless young children would not have experienced the "Celtic way".The media and authorities

refused to act and helped the cover up continue(see how USA media and authorities dealt with similar case this

week)so I for one will never forget to mention it, horrific

cases like such should always remain in the public domain

as a warning,if only people had shown more care to the

young defenceless children earlier celic FC wouldn't have

the most horrible stigma in the world attached to it.

[/quote

I agree to a point. Child abuse should never be covered up and I am sure the victims from all cultures would agree. If we are being honest a few ( and let's be honest) thick bears

seem to be obsessed with this subject and use it to get one over on 'them'. There are cover ups a bit closer to home that we can investigate if we are not scoring points but that would not suit the agenda.

Smile is obviously a taig, he stumbles from article to article (this one included) posting nonsensical tripe in the hope of passing himself off as a thick supporter, who doesn't have any understanding of whats happening at the club. When he isn't hijacking threads to post pish he also likes to round on new members to throw baseless accusations at them.

He is obviously a cowardly shit stirring taig who has nothing better to do than infect the threads of this forum.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=233197&st=20

post 24 explains my reasons for voting no, it may be barely believable lies in his warped head but he is a taig afterall.

Smile is obviously a taig, he stumbles from article to article (this one included) posting nonsensical tripe in the hope of passing himself off as a thick supporter, who doesn't have any understanding of whats happening at the club. When he isn't hijacking threads to post pish he also likes to round on new members to throw baseless accusations at them.

He is obviously a cowardly shit stirring taig who has nothing better to do than infect the threads of this forum.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=233197&st=20

post 24 explains my reasons for voting no, it may be barely believable lies in his warped head but he is a taig afterall.

The beast makes his excuse a bad one at that.