Well Done Charles Green

Broxi

Also impressed with the promise to keep ALL on staff at Rangers, so Dingbat, keep calling for bhoycott of Season Tickets and it will eventually cost some their jobs at Ibrox, och ye ken thone place you niver visit... Rangers biggest enemies right now, Lieswell, Doncaster, Rhegan, Delacunt, Phil 3 names, and Mark Dingwall.. the lot can get to fuck... :crabflute::uk::21:

On ma fone - can somebody rep this fur me?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was definately Clyde who voted not to let us play football, then I agree with a boycott of their ground. I also agree with a boycott of ALL SPL grounds until 1 or 2 clubs go out of business. This needs to happen next season (we'll be back in top league next season) and it needs to be supported by every Rangers fan.

Charles Green and his consortium will sink or swim by the way they handle this crisis.If they bow and scrape to this bunch of blackmailing fucking scum, then the supporters will turn their backs on him. If he shows that we won't be bullied or held to ransom now and in the future, I believe that the supporters will stand firm and keep Ibrox well filled even in Div.3.

From what CG has said so far, he's got these bunch of SPL cunts card marked, so I hope he keeps giving them pelters at every opportunity :pipe:

If it was definately Clyde who voted not to let us play football, then I agree with a boycott of their ground. I also agree with a boycott of ALL SPL grounds until 1 or 2 clubs go out of business. This needs to happen next season (we'll be back in top league next season) and it needs to be supported by every Rangers fan.

Well said. If only I could get more to agree then Clyde will be the first to see we mean business. Next on the list should be Raith Rovers and Stranraer.

Never visit their grounds if you are a true Ranger and let them know what you think if they turn up a Ibrox.

Dont tell them we dont like them SHOW THEM with action and lets spend our cash at Ibrox.

I'm very happy with Charles Green, I was skeptical at first and who could blame me, but he's going a long way to restoring my faith in the new owners.

After we get our license and a bit of water goes under the bridge I can see Charles Green and co go gunning for those who made this process all the more difficult.

I wouldn't even see it being out of the question that he ends up leading a formation of a new league when the SPL evitably go bust.

Between Mr. Green, Malcolm Murray (would love to see the brochure with "We Are The Rangers" on it btw) and Super, we have three strong willed individuals that will take no shit from anyone....

It's been a long time.

00000042.gif

I have a funny feeling we shall grow to love mr green and will all be gutted when he leaves. It wouldn't surprise me though if he falls in love with rangers like most who have anything to do with our club do

Lets be realistic, Green is only here to make money.

In my opinion the sooner he and his investors are gone the better.

We, as a support failed to buy the club, and he did a (dubious?) deal with d&p.

The only remaining question is how much ransom he expects to extract from us for his possession of our club.

The best way to support the team is to buy week 2 week tickets IMO, until such time as Green is honest about who owns the club and what they expect to gain from it.

He said at the start of July that he would do this and it has still not happened. Until he does I will have my doubts.

I hope I am wrong but I fear we will pay a heavy price for this man's control of our club, in the same way that Murray and Whyte will be remembered as scum who betrayed our traditions.

Lets be realistic, Green is only here to make money.

In my opinion the sooner he and his investors are gone the better.

We, as a support failed to buy the club, and he did a (dubious?) deal with d&p.

The only remaining question is how much ransom he expects to extract from us for his possession of our club.

The best way to support the team is to buy week 2 week tickets IMO, until such time as Green is honest about who owns the club and what they expect to gain from it.

He said at the start of July that he would do this and it has still not happened. Until he does I will have my doubts.

I hope I am wrong but I fear we will pay a heavy price for this man's control of our club, in the same way that Murray and Whyte will be remembered as scum who betrayed our traditions.

Can you tell me of any businessmen who DON'T want to make money?

And surely if he makes money, it means the Rangers being successful?

Personally, I hope he makes a fucking fortune, and in turn, takes us back to where we belong.

When Charles Green stepped in the majority of you all wondered just who was this guy, then the grapevine told us that he was once CEO at Sheff Utd and wasnt fondly remembered. That along with some of his other business activity certainly brought warning signs to many Gers people. Charles Green it must be remembered is a typical blunt Yorkshireman who will say it as it is and is also business orientated. Charlie Green as he used to be known years ago was a decent non league footballer around the Yorkshire Area playing for teams like Alfreton, Worksop, Frickley and Goole Town to name a handful. He was quite a goalscorer in fact and fairly nifty too. So, Mr Green already had football in his blood. Since he stepped into the breach here he has done exactly what he said he would do, there might have been one or two doubters along the way but he is quickly coming to terms with being a Rangers Man. I think we ought to acknowledge the hours and effort he has put in to keep This great Club of ours alive, and at the end of the day should he decide to make a profit like many thought in the first place then remember this, to make that profit he had to save Rangers to enable that profit.

the other thing i think we can tell from yesterday's interviews by Ally and CG that there is a growing respect for each other through all of this.

as usual in the face of adversity people pull together and i think CG is telling us that he's here for a longer haul than we might have thought at the beginning.

someone on another thread a while back talked about the character of Yorkshiremen; they are by reputation honest, forthright and not to be messed with.

qualities i think we bears would want to see demonstrated by the people in control of the club.

the combination of CG and Ally could become the SPL's worst nightmare

They do seem to be fostering a good working relationship, and theres much more togetherness then there ever was with Shyte or in Murrays last few years.

I'm really starting to like Charles Green, he seems to have totally understood everything about the way football is laughably run in this country and isn't afraid to call it as he sees it. Hope he keeps it up tbh, we need to keep the pressure on the so called leaders of the game, and see that they are held to account. We've been through a fucking lot over the past few months, and personally I don't think it's over yet by a long way as certain parties are still determined to do as much damage as possible but as things stand, we do seem to finally have a pretty decent looking leadership team.

There's a long way to go before I'll be convinced by him. Both murray and whyte looked the real deal and said the right things at first. Let's see what the situation is in a few years time before judging him.

There's a long way to go before I'll be convinced by him. Both murray and whyte looked the real deal and said the right things at first. Let's see what the situation is in a few years time before judging him.

Whyte never ever convinced me during interviews, he looked nervous and shifty every single time i seen him, total shitebag of a human being.

Whyte never ever convinced me during interviews, he looked nervous and shifty every single time i seen him, total shitebag of a human being.

Whyte could barely string a whole sentence together. Charles Green tells it how it is and I like that about him. It will take a long time for me to fully trust him but so far he's done nothing to suggest that I should have any fears.

Can you tell me of any businessmen who DON'T want to make money?

And surely if he makes money, it means the Rangers being successful?

Personally, I hope he makes a fucking fortune, and in turn, takes us back to where we belong.

Of course a businessman wants to make money. Can you name many who have made money from football clubs?

I just fail to see how Green and co expect to make money from Rangers unless its from us as fans. If thats the case it means that money we could otherwise be putting in to the long term interests of the team is instead going to these faceless investors.

I agree they are due a return but how much? 100%, 200%? or to put in in numbers how much of our money do they want to walk away with, £5m, £10m or more?

That is money that will not go into youth development, or wages or running the club bit will go out of the club.

So in my opinion there are doubts about Green but no bad will as yet, I just think the sooner they name their price the cheaper it will be for us.