is the Brechin game live on telly

davis1986

surely the commentary will be in English,I know its a Gaelic channel but viewing figures will go through the roof so surely they will have English commentary to accomodate all these extra viewers.

Don't think so. The channel was set up and is financed in order to promote the Gaelic language, if they start using English in order to attract more punters then their raison d'ĂȘtre is null and void.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news. As well as learning about all these lower league clubs and their histories on our journey, we also get to learn another language.

That and the fact that over the past few months a good number of folk on here have become experts in tax law and insolvency procedures.

What an education we're getting out of this!

I'd just like to point out for bears living abroad that there's a vpn service called witopia which gives you a virtual address in the uk, which means you can watch iplayer/itv etc online.

is it 80 bucks a year?

and why not just use one of the free proxies out there?

This is great news. As well as learning about all these lower league clubs and their histories on our journey, we also get to learn another language.

That and the fact that over the past few months a good number of folk on here have become experts in tax law and insolvency procedures.

What an education we're getting out of this!

agree completely!

any idea how to say

'fuck off', in gaelic.

and

'fuck the pope'

and emm...

is there a red light district in Brechin?

cheers

Guest KarlG45

is it 80 bucks a year?

and why not just use one of the free proxies out there?

$69.99 a year, and tbh I didn't really look for anything free. They had a good reputation, and just under 70 dollars isn't too bad for a whole year imho...

Which is?

I would have thought that the objective of every tv channel would be to get as many viewers as possible and to provide them as the customers with a product that they are happy with.

I believe the people in the Outer Hebrides and Skye like to maintain their culture. Thats why they're 99% proddie and all the tims are dumped on the wee islands.

UP THE ALBA CHANNEL - i love it watched it for a while now free scottish football :h34rt:

Never seen celtic on it in all the time i,ve seen it - alba means scottish.

The spl fanny boy Lewill & doncaster wont like this- sanctions against Alba fitbae on a sunday a day of rest.