Bocanegra & Edu

Spectre

Maybe I've just missed it but I've heard nothing about these two actually leaving, just Edu being linked with Valencia and Boca saying he wouldn't rule out a move to the MLS, however today there's a story in the Scotsman saying Bedoya may join them in leaving, making out that they've already gone. The article is article listing the squad as it is and it also doesn't include Edu, Boca or Goian. I know they're likely to go but i'm sure they haven't went yet and there was talk of them featuring in the game today (other than Edu who is injured.) In addition the incredibly trustworthy wikipedia lists the two of them as "last played for Rangers"

According to Scott Burns, Edu misses out "through injury".

Bedoya seems to be away, and Goian does seem to be here still.

Unless we've heard anything official from the Club I won't be believing anything.

They will be leaving when we get reinforcements in. They are all international players. Would imagine they've just been good enough to hang around til the SFA took the finger out of their collective arsehole and have us our licence. Would expect movement this week with the licence having been granted