Public sale of East Fife tickets

Aaron's Rod

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are our predictions for this one guys? I can't make it sadly, got work till 5 and too far to travel from Yorkshire to make it in time. I'd be impressed with anything above 25/30,000 to be honest.

I will not be "impressed" if it is not a full house.

Won't look like that by 7pm tonight, and definitely not over the weekend. Have to remember they've only been on public sale a few hours, people have work etc.

Just had a look at the stadium plan and the ticket uptake is really slow.. which makes me wonder why so many have had problems in getting through to the ticket office?

Just had a look at the stadium plan and the ticket uptake is really slow.. which makes me wonder why so many have had problems in getting through to the ticket office?

The simple answer is season ticket renewal.

Got my 2 tickets for Govan Rear. So excited, really panicked a few weeks ago that this day might never come. God, I realise now just how much I love this club. Big shout to my granddad who started taking me to Ibrox in the late sixties. I know he will be looking on us, proud as punch. Sorry if this is a bit soppy, but full of emotion at the moment!! WATP

How is the seating plan looking now for the ticket sales? Still loads of available sections?

still a lot of available sections however many have went from very good to good whilst some have went to limited. Hopefully have a good idea by the end of the weekend. Possibly buying two more aswell.

I was in and bought 2 tickets at Quarter to 7 and it was still busy. Everyone of the counters were full with people buying east fife tickets or renewing season tickets. And there was still people coming in the door.

I'm heading over after work tommorow, how big was the queue at quarter to 7? I'll be headin over about half 5, deffo get served? :lol:

am heading over to the ticket office in the morning, no gonna bother messin about on the phone, anyone no how sales hav been and which section s are still available ?

sections i remebember being unavailable were all of CF, GF5, GF6, CD, so everwhere else was availaible iirc.