More Daily Record bias

Spectre

I know it's only a small thing but there's an article today about online abuse, it has 6 pictures with taglines attached that refer to a random guy, Regan, Lennon, Tom Daley, Edu and Bartley yet for some reason 4 of them are victims whilst the other 2 were only "allegedly" victims. Can you guess which two that was?

I know it's only a small thing but there's an article today about online abuse, it has 6 pictures with taglines attached that refer to a random guy, Regan, Lennon, Tom Daley, Edu and Bartley yet for some reason 4 of them are victims whilst the other 2 were only "allegedly" victims. Can you guess which two that was?

Yeh i can , But the other two were men and didnt go bleating to the police turning it into a crime so to speak , they just got on with it , whilst the first 4 bleated .

It's coz they is black, innit bruv?

Yeh i can , But the other two were men and didnt go bleating to the police turning it into a crime so to speak , they just got on with it , whilst the first 4 bleated .

Doesn't matter where racially aggravated crimes are involved. As long as its pointed out to the rozzers, which it was, it becomes a probe at least then a criminal investigation. Hope the mhanks don't read this or they'll all be at it, we know how they like a good probing.

What about andy little getting abuse aswell when he went back home to visit his old school,the bead rattlers will always get away it because the media are only looking for a story about rangers fans targeting people.

I have mixed feelings about the Rangers fans using microscopes and fine-tooth combs to the media. Yes, when it is transparently biased have a go and complain; but something like this takes a bit more close inspection which you have to consider the worth of.

I simply read the article and spotted it, it was a passive observation rather than actively looking for somehing to be offended by.