Truro City FC

Shane

1) If this is completely Bears' Den inappropriate, no issues. Just thought it would get prime exposure here and is a tale any Bear knows too well now.

2) I'm trying to do this from my mobile at the hospital, so I hope it works out right.

Some of you may know Truro City have faced more than one winding up order over the past year or so. Tonight it's looking like they may go to the wall. As a Rangers supporter, after what we've been through, my heart goes out to their fans and employees. I had one of the other CRO guys write up a release for me earlier and I hope everyone will give it a read and reach out to these fans who may be watching the final hours of their club when they should be prepping for a second season in the Conference South.

The Copland Road Organization is saddened to hear that the supporters and employees of Truro City FC may be facing the death of their club imminently.

Following on the heels of the turmoil us Rangers supporters have gone through over the past months, we would wish no similar fate onto any set of fans, a few of our good friends at the top of the Scottish football ladder aside.

The CRO would encourage any Rangers supporter who was instrumental in the organization and execution of the RFFF, or anyone with a heart for the pain the TCFC support is going through today, to reach out and offer any guidance and assistance that could help save their club for future generations.

Our editor has an acknowledged soft spot for Truro City, and we are sure that he will be able to provide more information of the events leading up to this moment in the club's history. It is our general understanding that TCFC's plight is the result of a single owner chasing a dream the club simply could not sustain, something we as Rangers supporters know full well the consequences of.

Much the same as our efforts with our brothers at Portsmouth helped both sets of supporters along as our clubs faced more-than-uncertain futures, the CRO hopes we can do the same now for the fine supporters of Truro City in their time of need.

You can reach out via twitter via @TruroCityTweet and please use the hashtag #SaveTruroCity to help raise awareness for supporters, employees, and a community faced with the loss of their club through no fault of their own.

-The Copland Road Organization

Original: http://coplandroad.org/346526

http://www.trurocity.../index.php/news

This club? everything seems in order going by the site news

Stewart Yetton@StewartYetton 113 years of history is more important than anything else but it is hard for us players to be in this position

Stewart Yetton@StewartYetton It's been an emotionally difficult evening but irrespective of what happens the most important thing is that the club survives #hope

Matt Burt@Matt_Burt_ @StewartYetton What, if anything, can fans do to help? #SaveTruroCityFC #savetrurocity

Lot more: https://twitter.com/...23savetrurocity

It's been coming for some time, but their owner kept saying it wouldn't/couldn't happen. Think we know what those words mean from someone in his position.

Heaney is a bit of SDM and Whyte rolled into one: overpaid to chase a level of football this club could never support at its current level, and is putting at risk 113 years of history for the sake of his ego.

At £200 quid a season ticket in the Conference South it's no wonder they aint doing well.

All Heaney, mate. Utter scum. 00000041.gif

A million pieces would have to go into a friendly, but fuck me would it be epic.

1) If this is completely Bears' Den inappropriate, no issues. Just thought it would get prime exposure here and is a tale any Bear knows too well now.

2) I'm trying to do this from my mobile at the hospital, so I hope it works out right.

Some of you may know Truro City have faced more than one winding up order over the past year or so. Tonight it's looking like they may go to the wall. As a Rangers supporter, after what we've been through, my heart goes out to their fans and employees. I had one of the other CRO guys write up a release for me earlier and I hope everyone will give it a read and reach out to these fans who may be watching the final hours of their club when they should be prepping for a second season in the Conference South.

Original: http://coplandroad.org/346526

Ask them to try and arrange a friendly sure bears would go. I would anyways would help unless they kicked us which i doubt as they arent a Scottish club

Sad to hear about the plight of this club. Football is an unfair game and increasingly ruthless at that: we have been on the receiving end of a hiding for the last decade, and this year has been hard, so they should have our best wishes. I hope they receive a lot more sympathy than we have had from certain quarters.