Lee Wallace

I'm sure he wouldn't see it this way, but he wasn't getting much of a chance before anyway and now he is a father it might not be the worst thing to not have to travel round Europe sitting on the bench.

Again though no quotes in the article just the standard "source says"

If there are no Rangers players in the Scotland team then I won't watch the match on TV never mind actually going to the game.

im the same. a couple of months ago McGregor was the only Gers player in the squad and i found myself watching the England game instead :lol:

Wallace has the attitude we all have in being a Ranger

his response being back at Murray Park after all the Media/Administration palava etc etc he was quoted saying " Business As Usual " :praise:

He will be upset but Club Football will be his number 1 priority along with the Club and Fans who have stood bye him.

It might be true but if Lee Wallace is performing at a high standard in Division 3 and the likes of Whittaker, Bardsley, Hutton... are playing pish in the Premiership should they be selected ahead of him? If he is playing well then why would Scotland overlook him for selection?

Plus the fact Craig Levein is in charge and had Wallace at Hearts and knows what he is about might make a difference.

im a rangers fan and this is how i like to express my culture. ive never cared about scotland with all there jacobite tartan army shite so i dont give two fucks about this. big lee knew when he stayed with us in the summer that he might no get in the scotland team but i doubt he cares and he probably thinks like we all do............ rangers first and rangers last.