False attendance?

ruglenrob

Dear Mr BBC,

Can you for one fucking minute think about this; do you really, really, really think, that with the football eyes of the world looking in at this game, our team is going to deliberately fuck-about with the figures, to add fuel to the flames.

Yourselves, the SPL, SFA, and most of the Taig-influenced media are only just putting your dicks away from the wank-fest that is 'Having A Go At The Gers'. Why would we give you another chance to whip out your little flaccid bellends.

So please, kindly fuck off; there is no sinister story to be found here.

Yours sincely,

The People.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the Govan Rear, there were a few empty seats beside me, but I would reckon there were much more attendees than 38k.

Only disappointment was that some of the catering stalls were closed and the pies ran out before the half time hordes could get served.Hopefully the caterers will get this right very soon.

Great seeing the new signings. Shiels in particular stood out. The young guys did well too. Think Neilly Alexander will have to take a crossword puzzle book out with him to keep him occupied in the games to come! One save only in the whole game.

Was good to be back in Blue Heaven!

There were a lot of older bears who haven't been for a while and have inevitably put on some weight. It's nothing suspicious, they did take up take least one extra seat each.

Simple explanation, really.

Fuck off! I'm as slim as ever.

what are we supposed to be sayin...that there was more than there was? so basically there gona acuse us of paying more tax than we should so we can say that we have a big attendance..... hahahahahahahaha :lol:

1st round of the cup, against east fife ( no disrespect intended lads) and on a Tuesday night in a fixture that has been moved at short notice.

Incredible performance from the Bears that attended :clap:

Guaranteed it would have been a sell out if it had been at weekend, why they couldn't have moved it to the Sunday is a mystery to me.

Orange walk mate .policing problems i was told

No way it was 38K - that's a quarter empty.

I'd say it was less than 10% empty - so at least 45k

Copland and Broomloan were both virtually full. Govan was almost full, Main Stand was about 3/4 full, club deck maybe a few more empty seats

The biggest gap I saw was in the East Fife section

Oh and McKay was my MOTM!

Now that I'm home and at the laptop after the game, I'd just like to say that when they said over the tannoy "38,000" no fucking way.

From my seat in BF2 - the Copland was sold out, couldn't see a spare seat. The Govan was as good as full. The main stand was packed except the very edges as usual, probably around 200-300 maybe 400 empty seats in the bottom tear?

The Club Deck had to be opened as was more than half full from my view (maybe less, the lighting could have played a part), and the Broomloan was bouncing. The only spaces I could see were, as I said, the sides of the Main Stand, the corner where our fans were situated wasn't exactly full and having seen a picture there were a few empty seats nearer the East Fife end of the Broomy.

This "38,000" figure is shite. I reckon they've only counted the tickets sold and not the ones from pay at the gate. The Club Deck holds what, 7000+ish? which was at least half full.

A more realistic figure would be at least 45,000.

For a 1st round Cup game, midweek v East Fife, 45,000 plus is absolutely stunning from us Bears... not to mention delaying kick-off to let everybody in hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

From Govan Front you could see the club deck was half full. Coupe of blocks of seats in the second tier of the main stand were empty and there were spaces at the back of the Broomloan and obviously in and around the Fifers. We guessed 40,000 before the announcement, so don't think 38,160 is far off the mark. I'm assuming the Govan rear was full.

An amazing crowd, and I guess just seeing it on a Tuesday night absolutely bouncing made people (hopefuly innocently) exagerrate numbers.

On a Saturday it would have been rammed - and hopefully that'll be the case at the Shire game.

Lots of fun tonight!!

Aye from bf1 it looked like the club deck was pretty full and couldn't see more than a couple of hunder empty seats in the Govan. Was surprised at the 38k I'd said easy 45k.

Can ye hear the Copland sing. No, No.....